Reviews for The Hawk with the Rose
PredatorAwesome chapter 1 . 10/11/2013

Seriously, this is a sad, but well written, poem.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
User99 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm reading all your stories and I'm crying right now. Its sad and beautiful.
starrysunsets chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Tears fell from my eyes when I was reading this. This is an incredible poem and my heart goes out to your friend. May your friend rest in peace. R.I.P :'(
N E T W O R K S chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I'm so sorry your friend died! This was such a deep , spiritual poem, I love it!

Great poem!

Moony XD
Happy Sartre chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I've never had anyone close to me die, and I feel really lucky because of that. This was a wonderful poem, and I'm sure she's in a better place now. Very touching, great work.
CrypticWraith chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This almost made me cry.

I'm so sorry, I might not have known her but I'm sure she'll be missed. Hopefully she will be in a better place now.
Chrisloveratheart31792 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow, I'm sorry for your loss.

I know how you feel. two years ago, my friend was killed in a car accident. There were four guys in the car three of which were drunk and my friend was the only one that died. He was the only sober one, how sad is that.

But yeah, I just wanted to say that its a really great poem and I hope your friend is resting in peace now. I dont pray ,much but we do like candles for the deceased on the day of the dead, I'll light one for your friend. -we celabrate the whole week-
Quillence chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Touching... I loved it.
theDJK chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is real good!

My suggestion is this isn't really Fan Fiction material, more like Fiction Press. This is an original work...a really good one.

And trust me when I say this, your poetry writing is really good.

I'm a poet and would like to colaborate with ya...that type of good!