Reviews for Voltron: The Next Generation
orangun.morgenstar chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I cannot wait for more!
You've done a wonderful job of this so far. The only thing is that "the danger room" was in x-men, and may hold copyrights.
I have only seen one other story in here do Voltron justice but Your is actually the best!
I have some ideas for stories too, i just havent written them. They include an addition of an experimental silver lion, and updated computer systems. I have drawn up sketches though. I'll share these with You if You'd like.
JJB88 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I LOVE VOLTRON!
JJB88 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
AWSOME!
James888 chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Well from that trainning sesion it looks like Miley

is the only one who is really focused. Lily seems

to be ok but the the other three just seem to be out of it :)

Ther be appearances from other stars ? Any hints :)
nemisis254 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
OMG! you are literally my Voltron hero. my family and I haven't seen our episodes of voltron in years (that's because my mom doesn't have the money to buy the other three seasons:) You are the best voltron writer ever!
nemisis254 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
OMG! that was amazing and interesting. Can't wait until the next chapter you create.
nemisis254 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OMG! you truly are a doe hard Voltron fan, so true to the original old episodes.
James888 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Well this was a good chapter :) We finally got

some information on Volton things are looking up for everyone.

I,m glad Miley didn't accepet everything at first

but had to be conviced first. That made things

more believed. Two questions. One why don't you have the

orginals piloting Volton. I know that if they did you couldn't

have brought in Miley and her friends but im wondering what reason you going to give. Also You brought in Rico in so

are you going to have Mikayla show up there too.

I think that would be great haveing them both haveing to fight together even thought they dislike each other.

Later Gater.
John Chubb chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Not a bad start. Do have one concern though. Robbie Ray is a little old to be piloting a Lion. I think someone like Rico could make an addition since he's closer to Miley, Lilly, jackson and Oliver's ages. Also Pidge in the old series piloted the Green Lion, and Pidge was the shortest of the group. Rico could pilot that lion, and would appeal to Rico's favorite color-even if the Green he likes is a whole different kind of green.

I see Robbie Ray as more of a Coran type of character. An old mentor to the Force.
James888 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Looks like a good start :)

What do you mean by The end of Time

& are you going to fill us in on this

whole volton thing because i know

nothing about him.
John Chubb chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hannah and Voltron? This sounds like fun. And this from someone who made a Doctor Who/Hannah crossover.

I look forward to seeing this. But perhaps you can also bring in the vehicles and have other Disney stars operate that Voltron as well. From reading I know you plan on using the Lions(and maybe having Miley operate that Voltron), but perhaps there can be room for the Vehicles as well.