Reviews for Xenodochy
StarTrail chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
A truly wonderful AU. You really do a good job of bringing out specific aspects of the canon characters to make them not completely the same, but still with the same feel. I loved how the lines blurred occasionally between Wonderland and the real world, and I really liked how you portrayed some of the Wonderland characters in their parts as the Bleach cast (if that makes any sense lol).
xAma-Chanx chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I actually felt like I was apart of I liked it a lot!
Whitney chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This story was absolutely fascinating and utterly enjoyable. It was quite the adventure.
Tirielle chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
-folds up story and keeps it in her heart forever-
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I really love the way it is written!
CrystallineX chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Cute! I like this, but how on earth did you write it? I'm not even half as creative as you or Lewis Carroll. I had fun reading this!

(I'm still not sure whether the shape shifter at the beginning is Karin or Matsumoto though…? Wouldn't being reborn involve a huge age gap?)
CrystallineX chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Haha, I see a hint of Ichigo and Tatsuki pairing? And why whiskers?
CrystallineX chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Aha, Karin at last. It's only the second chapter, but it feels like it's been an eternity, haha.
CrystallineX chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
_ As good as it's confusing. But I shall persevere! Great work!
NikaChuS2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Charming, a bit confusion, inspiring and it's just wow! :)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Whoa, talk about crazy. It was a little hard to follow, but I still really enjoyed it.
Hakkuchi chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Aw. It's kind of sad that the story ended, but I really enjoyed reading every one of the chapters.

It certainly felt like a journey, and this last chapter puts it all into perspective. So many things happened, in both Wonderland and in reality. Toushirou is no longer fated to only meet everyone in Wonderland only once. And we really see how changes in his life reflects shifts in his dream-verse. Or, perhaps it's the other way around. Then again, to Toushirou, the two worlds are probably not mutually exclusive.

I had a pretty hard time keeping track of which character was who, but that often happens to me with stories that have a large repertoire of characters. So, I'm sure I missed out on a lot of details that linked the chapters together. Like, I just noticed that the "twelve steps backwards" phrase was first told by Karin to Toushirou at the very beginning of the story. And, it is not until the end that we learn the instructions are incomplete without the "six steps sideways."

I liked the ending. Renji really does sum it all up with the statement "Everyone else is here," because finally everyone (who matters, haha) from both worlds have been found. It is as though Toushirou feels the most comfortable and happy only when the lines between Wonderland and reality blur.

Haha! Well, I don't know if I'm just spewing out literary nonsense or not, but oh well! If Wonderland has taught us anything, it's that not everything has to make sense for the sake of making sense.

Once again, thanks for the story! I really enjoyed reading it. I can't say that I didn't love the HitsuKarin part! That's always a big plus in my books.

(Btw, this is a bit random, but when Toushirou was stuck in the chimney, I was reminded of Renji the chimney sweep from your other story, which I did re-read incidentally. The story made a bit more sense on the second read. Still haven't figured out the situation between Rukia and the glaring bunny, unfortunately.)
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
aww, finished so quickly :D

the ending is just, well, hanging there, however i don't know myself how else you could've ended and i thought it oddly perfect where it stopped :D

i guess Wonderland is sort of hanging there somewhere.

Hitsu/Rukia friendship dynamic is very different to me...though i am sort of use-to/expecting it since it's you :D

I know how much you like them, and i think adding keigo and muizuro just made it more odd. it's like i was reading in Ichigo's shoes rather than Toushirou's cause they're his friends :D don't get me wrong, everything worked. You always make it work and convincing! Oh seeing Ichigo as the doormouse was just cute!

Now that i think about it though, i do wish you could elaborate on wonderland kurosaki family more and alice and madhatter more~~~

i guess the difference between this wonderland and the wonderland you tried to show us in your previous attempts was this place was more like a dream and the earlier was more like and adventure. Toushirou slipping in and out of reality and just getting it muddled not being able to tell what is real :D

The thing i liked the most was Toushirou's and Karin's relationship development. Though it did sort of hit me out of the blue because Toushirou's emotions towards her were not fully apparent, and i know because it was to show that he too does really knows himself until he, well, he hit the ground running hahaha~~~But i love them because HitsuKarin is the word 'natrual'.

The whole fic to me was like a cloud really, sort if lost and sort of there, not knowing where everthing is heading or where it will end. but i think this is one of your special traits in which i have never come accross any other author do, or CAN do XD There is hanging there, and hanging but complete, and you have a way to make me feel hanging there and complete, felt like i have accomplished reading the a story, thinking i don't understand where i went to, but i do~~~hahaha~~~ feeling i cannot describe :)

There are something in which i do not understand as the meaning is buried too deep and i know it's there but i can't see it...like how they were talking about alice likes the rabbit not the mad hatter and toushirou leaves. Why? What is he thinking? And i have the slightest urge to ask you if you can write an long authors note in regards to the idea/metaphore/shakespear behind writing this :D I am curious to know!

i would like to ask you, can you please give me the previous version of this fic?

I really like it as well, and i want to re-read it over again. I like the sense of adventure that differs this to that (mind you i like both of them), and i miss it since i can't read it anymore :P

p.s. I think Alice is supposed to be with the mad hatter too~~~~the rabbit was more of just a curiosity? bait? haha~~ whatever
0namakiza0 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
this was quite interesting- something new and different from most of the usual stories.

I really liked it- I loved Alice in Wonderland as a child. The characters fit perfectly, and I loved the ending. (Was this the ending? will there be more?) but it ends well right here.

well done.
blankNblank chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Yay! You updated one day earlier, made my day!

The chapter was very great. But do the people in Wonderland remember it or dream of it just like Toshiro?