Reviews for Realisations
ArumaR chapter 18 . 7/22
This is great! I really enjoyed it! I'd love it if there was more. Thanks so much for writing it, I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
MaudC chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
OMG ! This is so good! I love it so much !
I really hope there will be a new chapter soon ! It's a really fantastic story !
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
So I randomly stumbled upon this again aaaaaand yeah, it's still awesome and you should really update. Also, fuck Harry.
reni.tent chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
I am begging you- please, please continue! PLEASE! This is one of the best Ron/Harry fanfics ever known to mankind (and there are not many in the first place so pleeeeeeeeeease)...so could I persuade you to continue? PLEASE!
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Dude! Don't leave it at that! That's just cruel! MoremoremoremoremoreplzplzplzplzplZplz !
anko-yume chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
I really loved your story, it's so much realistic and there's a new surprise in each chapter.
I wish there was a end ...

Ankoyume
pie231 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Waiting for the updates hungrily... It's just irresistable to come back and check every now and then...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
REALLY UPSET BECAUSE I NEED MORE.

Also... Really enjoying Blaise/Ron more than Harry/Ron. Like, I actually really dislike him right now. I just can't helo but blush a little whenever you write in scenes with Blaise and Ron. Aaagh. The good things never get finished, sigh.
love and temptations chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
OMG please tell my you haven't stop this story have you? oh please don't I'm loving it, i wanna know what's gonna happened please PLEASE

xoxo
love and temptations
mamita chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
Hello, I really like your fic, I hope you upload soon more chapters, poor Ron, but Ron is a little jerk at times, that kind of friend is the one strip to another friend (recent friend) because Harry ignores him? as already Blaise also worth knowing how this Ron and let him do that, and in part two (Harry and Ron) are right, Ron had it before and have told Harry not had to have put so, and Ginny as always getting where they do not call, just Aque Hermione, but Hermione is less good here insufferable, no one pays attention, and seems invisible, evil and foolish are Harry and Hermione and Ginny, they think they are the best because Ron, what, will not be the best but is brave, funny, passionate, and very loyal to his family and friends, who can ask for more?, and also is very handsome, albeit sometimes a jerk, I love slash Weasleycest Ron, hopefully do more fics Ron, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
HpWitch394 chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Ron and Harry HAVE to get together! Please update, I love it so far!
burrowburrow chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Awh man, I wish I hadn't logged in to my fanfic account again. I'm reminded of this brilliant story and have to wait in agony for the next updates (if ever D:)... I hope that you will update! And, woah this story is like three times even better than I remember!
minglejingle chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
I've read through your story twice. I love it! Please update and finish this up. I adore Blaise's portrayal, he's amazing.
Sophie chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
Come on! Blaise and Ron make such a good couple! If you dare make Ron and Harry get together I will be SO ANGRY! Harry, that jerk, has been treating Ron like shit and is NOT a good boyfriend for him.
Basilisk394 chapter 18 . 9/6/2013