Reviews for Peppermint
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very hot! I love it!
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love the way you end this with - you should pardon the expression - a touch of humor. And I see you've given some thought to your characters' habits and moods...and practices. There are quite provocative doings downstairs as much as upstairs.
ellie987 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love sequels and this was deliciously devious and hot. I always love it when they try to be sneaky and surprise each other. It's so sweet.
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
*fan, fan, fan* Whew! Hot doesn't even come close. I am glad though that Mrs. Patmore finally decided to go to bed...if Elsie had brained or murdered her, everyone would have been at the mercy of Elsie's cooking and we all now know that she can't even bake a cake! LOL! Also glad to see that she's had some practice since Finest Vintage, learning to recognize that 'tang' is very important to how an evening might end! *smirk, smirk* And then there's the peppermints themselves...somewhere, in someone's fanfic I remember reading the Charles uses the peppermints to time events during full course dinners - how is this going to affect his timing? I can see him getting totally lost in these memories and miss getting the wine served at the proper moment! ;-)
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Geeze that was hot! Loved it. OMG you smut this couple so perfectly!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Whew, steamy stuff and you have to LOVE IT! The build up to the actual meeting was perfect and I could actually feel Elsie's tension and subsequent disappointment at the thought of Charles being asleep. He surprised us both when he revealed he was faking sleep to see what she'd do. haha. I loved the bit about the peppermint giving them both a "tingling" feeling and the steam which resulted! This is going on my "faves" list!
hidden-under-the-desk chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I think you took M to a whole new level here, a very good level. THis is great I love the bits about the peparmints :) brilliant