Reviews for There's a place for us
gleefanforever09 chapter 17 . 4/27/2018
love it please write more
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 28 . 2/12/2016
What happened with Shelby's boyfriend?
AshMichele chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
IM SO SAD THIS IS OVER :""""(
VieFaye99 chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
Ohmyy. I so love your story. I've been reading a lot but it mostly talks about love and I'm glad that I found a story that would gather up love and family. Great job Ms. Author :)))
VieFaye99 chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
I just love every mother and daughter moments that shelby and rachel share :))
Brianna chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
I absolutely love this fabulous story. It is wonderful in so many ways. I'm sad to see it finished. I wish it could continue on forever, but I understand that it can't. I love the name you gave the baby. It is a nice tribute. I would love to see glimpses of the future if and when you decide to do them. Thank you so much for this incredible story. Please continue writing. :)
w1cked chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Sorry to see it end. Great story loved Rachel having a baby and Shelby becoming a grandma .
RJRRAA chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Loved it soooooooooooooooo much!
Sad to see it end :(
What happened to Quinn being married to some blonde guy? I can't remember where you had that but Q was married to some blonde guy that I like to think of as Sam
Vienna98 chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Thank you for an excellent story! I hope you will consider one-shots of their future! Gotta see Grandma Shelby and Aunt Beth with the baby!
1moredreamer chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
I liked the epilogue, I loved the name of the baby inn honor of Cory.
I want to congratulate you on finishing your story, I loved to read it so much and makes me happy that you have others stories going on so I can keep reading your stories.
Thanks for the nice work and your dedication in developing the characters and building the plot.
Xoxo
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
sweet ending
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
love this
RJRRAA chapter 27 . 7/16/2013
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON!
Can't believe it's ending
Eyghon chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
Just discovered this story, at the right time it seems, and it was really lovely. I'm a big fan of Shelby/Rachel stories and this one did not disappoint. I especially enjoyed Rachel getting hurt and having to stay with Shelby, Shelby being the director, and also Jess and Beth's part in this story. Great job.
Vienna98 chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
You are an amazing writer! I have thoroughly enjoyed this story! I can't wait to read the epilogue!