Reviews for Amazing Grace
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Please get the alternate where GLaDOS interferes! I wanna see god mother GLaDOS teach her the alphabet...via testing...
link chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i would really like to see the alternate ending
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great story and can you please post the alternative ending
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I'd be interested in reading the alternate ending.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
sure why not...it would be intresting to see a new portal fanfict like this...and let caroline/glados give her little speech to Chell on the motherhood thing...a child turn thats out exactl;y like her that gives her gray hair early on...
Ulster Gold chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hey Sparky16! Great one-shot!

It always make me happy to read an excellent story that doesn't have terrible grammer - those always make me want to tear my hair out.

I would like to see the alternate one in which GLaDOS does interfere, I looked on your profile but couldn't find it - are you still willing to post it?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Amazing story, GLaDOS was in character, and I WANT TO READ THE ALTERNATE ENDING! *Ahem* Sorry for the CAPS outburst there. But seriously. Post the alternate ending. You're just doing this to get reviews aren't you? Not. Cool.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Alternative ending plz! :)
XP chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Post the alternate ending! POST IT DAMMIT! Wanna know so badly!
Silverstreams chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I would love to read the alternate ending. Please do post!
saphira and shruikan chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
POST THE INTERFERENCE! POST THE INTERFERENCE!
Dusk-Oxide chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This story was amazing. I would love to see the alternate ending!
93MANIAC chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Good stori and yes I would love to read the alternative ending
oncelostnowfound chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
this story was brill and well written please do keep writing and post the other story aswell :)
pirate kit chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Ha! I can totally see GLaDOS invoking the mother's-curse. I got the special extended-voodoo version of that curse on me. At the level I was, my kid would have to cause the Apocalypse.

You really could have turned it into a much longer story if GLaDOS had interfered, but it really would have been like releasing an angry, quantum device wielding bear into the facility. GLaDOS can deduce the obvious, and factor in property damage at an exceptional rate.