Reviews for And Everything is August You
AprilBaby95 chapter 6 . 4/23
This is perfection. The two of them, Brittana growing together and Q falling apart, the mix of sweet and sad. I love it. Wishing there was more and the unholy trinity ended up back together
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
You have a beautiful way of writing. That was like a sweet candy you melt in your mouth kinda story, I loved it!
hfaley chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
welp, just died from feels with those last two lines. crying forever now ttyl
sharnii chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful take. :)
milkybear chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
So many feelings. I really really really enjoy your fics. I think I might read all of them tonight. Watch me.
electrictwizist chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Your writing is going to get me through the summer and my Brittana feelings. 33
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
You would start a story to where I can't tell who's POV, you little minx you. This story is already amazing.
sucker-for-a-romcom chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
my god, where have you been all my life? this is beautiful beyond belief. eactly what a fic should be in my opinion - perfectly capturing something without relying on contrivances.

I got teary eyed but i cry at the drop of a hat, so what's more impressive for me is i felt this in my toes - rare and only happens when my heart runs out of space for lovliness and exports the excess to my feet.
turtledork chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. How you put Quinn falling apart and Brittana coming together side by side just made my heart both sink and soar simultaneously. :')

I adore your writing. I can't even. I'm just off to read all your stories now.
jellyfishheart chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
This entire story just lulls you into such a thick summer's night haze... it's beautiful. So intricately crafted and delicately worded. I honestly forgot that I was sitting in my bedroom in the middle of November.

Your words make my chest ache in the loveliest way.
TeamBrittana4Ever chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Oh and btw Chapter 2 had me smiling the whole time. I had an ear to ear smile when I read the line "I'm like seriously in love with your big sister. I think Im gonna kiss her" I was like Aaawww3

you got yourself a subscriber! please update this3
TeamBrittana4Ever chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Wow I really really loved this story! you should update it!
SweetArrogance chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I'm just sitting here, sobbing.
j4msesh chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
THIS. is. PERFECT.

consider this like 6 reviews in one - I would've reviewed every chapter if I wasn't too anxious to keep reading! I love this sweet Santana side. who knew this light take on Brittana would be so dang good. I love your style and trust your plot. I say trust because with some writers you can just tell they know what they're doing, even if they don't quite know it themselves yet. (: hope you update soon.
TrannosaurusRex chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Wow. Your writing is amazing. Mostly the details and how you portrayed Santana's feelings and thoughts. Amazing! Totally subscribing to you.