Reviews for Death and her Surgeon
Coolfire30 chapter 25 . 7/13
As much as I absolutely love the plot, the story and its characters... I just... *sigh* can't help but feel...slightly Put off at how much of a dick Law is being to Kyra. I mean I know he's a sadist and but... Damn this torture like interaction that they have every time they see each other will be the death of me.
Coolfire30 chapter 20 . 7/7
One step forward, two steps back Law... Two steps back... Fuck
Coolfire30 chapter 13 . 7/7
You know what... I'm just resigning myself for fucking fantastic read full or tears and screaming into pillows. Yep. And I'm starting to love Bepo even more, I wasn't even sure that could haven't been possible considering that fact that I have a giant Bepo plushie and bean bag. Fuck.
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 7/6
I'm still crying... Fuck man... I really hope that Ace is still going to be relevant to the plot and this story... Fuck. And LUFFY! goddamnit when Luffy whispered that in her ear I burst into tears AGAIN! I swear to the gods what the shit are you doing to me! THIS STORY IS JUST TOO GOOD!
Coolfire30 chapter 11 . 7/6
I'm sorry I haven't been able to review yet but... I've been crying so much... And fuck. I've just about had it when she said that she'll be able to revive Ace again... Fuck. The tears mate. The mother fucking tears. Fuck me... I'm not even kidding about this... I've used up so much Kleenex that my nose is so fucking irritated and red.
Coolfire30 chapter 3 . 7/6
HOLYYYYY SHIT... boi... Boi... I... Am fucking screaming. Fuck. Yes. Bitch. YAAAAAAAAASSSSS SS. MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING. This is so freaking cool. Fuck. Yes... Wow...
LiLy Resh chapter 21 . 5/27
damn it. of course it's a trap! that sounds too good to be true. i hope law rescue her from that island.
LiLy Resh chapter 20 . 5/27
awesome chapter! law has it bad, huh. i hope it won't come into that, but part of me wonders how their relationship will deteriorate if he really kill her mother/family. that would be interesting.

at first i thought it's all romance fluffy stuff (which i don't like really), but dammn this is good. i like the darker part of it.
LiLy Resh chapter 18 . 5/27
ohmygod, law. i don't think that possessive way of yours is gonna work damn it. it might only cause her to push you away more!
purplewine chapter 37 . 9/8/2017
Oh my fucking God.

In the name of everything that is holy, I'm cursing to the oblivion and back at the fact that I only recently discovered this story. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a fucking masterpiece, I'm telling you. I finished all the chapters posted in a record time and regretted nothing even if I'm sporting some serious dark circles that rival those of Law's (yes my sadistic little piece of shit). I might need a personal check-up with him soon.

Just wanna tell you that you are a very talented author and I absolutely adore your work, I have read tons of books in my whole lifetime and this one has left a huge impression. I believe that is saying a lot. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/26/2017
Please update! I love possessive Law and I really hope that he hurries up and saves Kyra~
zerom1v chapter 37 . 2/6/2017
Wow! This is intense!
If he gets her back, I hope she gets through the trauma
Please update soon
Jenny123jenjen chapter 37 . 2/3/2017
Holy crap please tell me you are updating soon. PLEASE.
Frostfire613 chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
In CPR, a registered Nurse and my CPR instructor told me that if you're not breaking, or at the least cracking ribs when giving compressions, then you're not doing them hard enough. The sternum is NOT flexible, so Kyra telling Jambarl to try not not break Law's ribs is kinda moot. But other than that, great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/12/2016
He's become so...sick. It's kind of disgusting, how he once was a logical, tactical, aloof captain, reduced to this lust-filled, ruthlessly sadistic monster.