Reviews for Death and her Surgeon
Frostfire613 chapter 19 . 8/22
In CPR, a registered Nurse and my CPR instructor told me that if you're not breaking, or at the least cracking ribs when giving compressions, then you're not doing them hard enough. The sternum is NOT flexible, so Kyra telling Jambarl to try not not break Law's ribs is kinda moot. But other than that, great chapter!
He's become so...sick. It's kind of disgusting, how he once was a logical, tactical, aloof captain, reduced to this lust-filled, ruthlessly sadistic monster.
He's just...ugh. Stupid Law.
This is getting way too messed up it's time for me to take my leave. Is this supposed to be romantic?
Comebackplease chapter 37 . 6/27
I've been checking for months to see if there's been a new chapter. I CANT WAIT!
Apple Bloom chapter 37 . 4/2
Hey you should make a law cry scene now that would be something
HOPE YOU COME BACK WITH MORE CHAPTERS
Oh my, tbh I read this story a good 3 or so years ago, and decided to come back to it. I have no regrets, however I do have one, and that is I read it too quickly.. Now I have to wait :/ please update soon!
I swear I check every day now waiting for your next installment. I love the dynamic between the two
Of them and cannot wait to see how everything goes. Keep up the great work!
Anon chapter 37 . 3/4
OH MY GOD! this story is perfection, I can't even express what I feel about this story. I absolutely love this story! I remember reading it when you barely started but my bookmarks got deleted and I couldn't find the story but now I found it again and jESUS IT'S INTENSE. WHEN WILL LAW AND KYRA BE HAPPY?!
I'm really happy I found this story again lol I can't wait for more chapters!
P.S pls kill merrick
OH MY GOD I AM SO ADDICTED. I really do hope you're writing the next few entries while you're away. I cannot wait to read it!
I absolutely adore your story, I just read it from start to finish in the span of two day. I love that law has a second half that's just as fiesty as him. Tons of law fics paint his oc as completely helpless. The harshness of the story adds a lot to it.
AriusGrey chapter 37 . 2/16
This was intense. Loved it. Hope you update soon.
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 37 . 2/13
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG this story is freaking amazing! Seriously. I love it so much. And Kyra arrrrr fuck you Merrick. I don't think I've hated someone so much. More than Umbridge. More than Metatron. More than That's how much I hate his guts right now. NOOOOOOOOOO I want to read more and read about how Merrick hopefully get his ass beaten. And tortured. Because he's major fucking asshole. Please don't give up on this story. It's really ducking amazing. I can't find the words to express how awesome it is. Now I don't feel like studying or learning shit even though I have an exam this Tuesday. WHYYYYYYY?! I'm gonna crawl back to my cave of depression and doom until the next chapter. Maybe we'll finally get the reunion between everyone. And who knows maybe Law and Co. will arrive earlier than expected and stop everything and Kyra will return every soul to its body. Yeah not gonna happen. wishful thinking.
more, More, MORE!
The world needs more of this awesomeness to go on! (-/./-)# here I'll bribe u with a waffle to keep writing...
Plouton chapter 13 . 1/7
Hey! I don't know if you particularly car, but lobotomies were typically done through the back of the eye socket, not the scalp of forehead. You can't typically see the scars because thy are behind the eyeballs.