Reviews for Death and her Surgeon
Please update! I love possessive Law and I really hope that he hurries up and saves Kyra~
zerom1v chapter 37 . 2/6
Wow! This is intense!
If he gets her back, I hope she gets through the trauma
Please update soon
Jenny123jenjen chapter 37 . 2/3
Holy crap please tell me you are updating soon. PLEASE.
Frostfire613 chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
In CPR, a registered Nurse and my CPR instructor told me that if you're not breaking, or at the least cracking ribs when giving compressions, then you're not doing them hard enough. The sternum is NOT flexible, so Kyra telling Jambarl to try not not break Law's ribs is kinda moot. But other than that, great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/12/2016
He's become so...sick. It's kind of disgusting, how he once was a logical, tactical, aloof captain, reduced to this lust-filled, ruthlessly sadistic monster.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
He's just...ugh. Stupid Law.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/15/2016
This is getting way too messed up it's time for me to take my leave. Is this supposed to be romantic?
Comebackplease chapter 37 . 6/27/2016
I've been checking for months to see if there's been a new chapter. I CANT WAIT!
Apple Bloom chapter 37 . 4/2/2016
Hey you should make a law cry scene now that would be something
HOPE YOU COME BACK WITH MORE CHAPTERS
Guest chapter 37 . 3/24/2016
Oh my, tbh I read this story a good 3 or so years ago, and decided to come back to it. I have no regrets, however I do have one, and that is I read it too quickly.. Now I have to wait :/ please update soon!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/19/2016
I swear I check every day now waiting for your next installment. I love the dynamic between the two
Of them and cannot wait to see how everything goes. Keep up the great work!
Anon chapter 37 . 3/4/2016
OH MY GOD! this story is perfection, I can't even express what I feel about this story. I absolutely love this story! I remember reading it when you barely started but my bookmarks got deleted and I couldn't find the story but now I found it again and jESUS IT'S INTENSE. WHEN WILL LAW AND KYRA BE HAPPY?!
I'm really happy I found this story again lol I can't wait for more chapters!
P.S pls kill merrick
Guest chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
OH MY GOD I AM SO ADDICTED. I really do hope you're writing the next few entries while you're away. I cannot wait to read it!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/17/2016
I absolutely adore your story, I just read it from start to finish in the span of two day. I love that law has a second half that's just as fiesty as him. Tons of law fics paint his oc as completely helpless. The harshness of the story adds a lot to it.
AriusGrey chapter 37 . 2/16/2016
This was intense. Loved it. Hope you update soon.