Reviews for Death and her Surgeon
ravenkel2161 chapter 36 . 3/27
Okay, so now this fanfic completely sucks (no it doesn’t suck I’m just being over dramatic. In truth I love this fic). One is because it’s right to the point where it’s supposed to start climaxing. Two it hasn’t been updated for over a year. Ughh that frustrates the hell out of me. Three is because here I am reading thinking hey this is a pretty ok fanfic, starting to getting really involved and like cheering for them to go kick Merrick’s ass. Then bam NOTHING. Well damn, so now here I am sitting her think like what am I supposed to do? Any who I would really appreciate it if you could like maybe finish. Like pretty pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE with shit tons of sprinkles on top finish it!
stace and lottie xoxox chapter 36 . 3/25
One of the best fanfics I've read! Please please please update!
Are you a troll?
I know a lot of people love this fic, but to be completely honest, I can't stand it. Kyra is a horrible and unlikable character with powers so non-canon that it hurts to read. Law is completely out of character and a total pervert. Her "magic" is incredibly over powered. I mean, come on, killingpeople, bringing them back to life, healing, teleportation, telekinesis, it's just way too much. The author, as far as I can see from her info page, is relatively new to the fanfic writing scene, so of course it is expected that her first stories aren't going to be that great, but still, show some self control with these powers. Overall this fic was horrible, and I don't reccomend it at all.
jasdevil chapter 36 . 2/4
Please continue this. It hurts to not know the end.
royalpurple153 chapter 36 . 1/7
OMG. STAAAAPH. I need more of this fanfic! Gah!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/19/2014
Your fic is amazing! I love your style, your ideas absolutely everything about this! Kyra is so mother fucking strong I'm in love with this! I hope you can pull through whatever life is throwing at you, I completely understand the wait. But just know this is now my favorite thing to read! And I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Jazzy-Monster-5955 chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
i resently found this and have been reading it at every chance that i get so P
I LUV reading this so your welcome and thank you for taking your time to continue cuz i know how much life can be fucking horrible cuz me myself has had a hellish year filled with panic attacks, blood, hospitals, depression, ambulances, vets, health problems, death, stress, tired and fucking family wars to sum it up this year

so don't worry about how long you take its not like most of us are going anywhere
can't wait to read the next chapter )
blob80 chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
You have no idea how many times I've read your story over and over again, your writing style is just amazing. I hope you update again soon :D
Guest chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 36 . 9/29/2014
I simply love you, both for writing and continuing the story. There's something in your story that just makes me reread it thousand times. I started reading at 15th chapter, been fascinated with it ever since. And sorry for not leaving any review, my English at the time wasn't good enough in my opinion. But I wanted to write it now to encourage you. This story is absolutely amazing, can't wait for the next chapter :)
13kuroineko chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
This is...cute. Just cute. It ends up cutely too. Oh you don't know how I really want to have a personal talking and walking teddy of my own like Bepo :' And can be a portable bed too! How cute...
13kuroineko chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
'Kay, now I'm really curious about the details of this magic of hers. Surely you would explain it in the upcoming chapters since that's absolutely important. I don't mean to be impatient, no. Just a habit of mine to question every tiny bit regarding the power a character should have in a story to make sure he/she's not OP, that's all :') No problem with her personality since I love it most as it is. The only thing rub me is only about her power. But I'm still gonna continue reading to find out more :')
13kuroineko chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
HOLY ASDFGHJKL CRAP for a second there i nearly died for surpassing this excitement upon imagining Law topless with towel hooded over his damp hair xDDD Too much hotness OMG OMG OMG! I especially like this chapter, aside from the 'hot Law being hot' scene. Your plot pace definitely not rushing and I love every detail of it. Good job!
13kuroineko chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Oh boy this is too much xDDD That was a nice minutes of laughing xDD Ah by the way, I love your writing style. It suits my taste and I'm always glad to find a good reading material xDD