Reviews for Eloping
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
very sweet, loved it :)
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I think this was really well done! I loved it
peps281 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love this! It is so sweetly written :)
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You've captured Sybil's voice perfectly. Tom's too, though not as obviously since she narrated.
nnmmoopp chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love this, so beautifully written. Please do more that's similar!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So beautiful. And now official head canon
Harry and George chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
So beautiful - I loved how sweet and innocent things are between them with all that was going on... Please write more of these scenes that you can imagine must have happened but weren't show in the series!
KTxx chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Beautiful fic! It was great. I really enjoyed reading:)
sakurasencha chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Very lovely and sweet :) I liked Sybil's timidness and Branson's gentleness. *happy sigh*
Beth chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is beautiful :)
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh my! This is utterly lovely! Been wondering when someone would start filling in the gaps from S2E07.

Absolutely fantastic job! Loved that Tom just wants Sybil to feel comfortable with him outside the garage and the excitement of being engaged. Also liked that you brought up Edith's driving. Made me want to go watch that scene were Tom teaches Edith how to drive. :)

I hope you decide to try to fill more gaps!
katiekayx chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I loved this. I love how they are together, with the teasing and everything, it seems so natural. Very well done!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Awww, this is unbelievably cute and adorable! Tom helping Sybil with her hair, the two of them saying they loved each other...their whole conversation is so lovely and realistic. I wish we'd had a scene like this on the show. Great job!
Myrtis Violette chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That's so sad when you know what happended after... You write about the hopes, the love and the akwardness and that feel real. But I think they already talked about where they would go after the wedding. Apart for that, I really enjoyed your story. Thank you.

I hope my English is okay, I'm French.
DuskyIndian chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was so in every way. I loved how intimate it all felt and I could actually picture it in my mind's eye. Spot on characterizations as well. :)Lovely.