Reviews for Tangled Up in Ficlets
bStormhands chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Well done. The fear that it'll be taken from them is a great detail, makes it real.
J. Metropolis chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Awww, this was really cute and festive. (I've missed your fics in this fandom).
anabelgem14 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Cute story so far!
unwittingcatalyst chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I love the details in Eugene's associations with the rain-the uncomfortable, difficult, not-at-all-glamorous parts of his former life-and his ability to see the strength and power of Rapunzel's very different attitude to the rain.
comealongpond chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Ahh, I love this story! It's great!
J. Metropolis chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
This is so clever! Have you seen this fan art: gallery/?qTangled#/d38o765

I secretly hope this is how your fan fic ends. Of course, Eugene is not wearing a shirt because the room is so hot. Good work, Rapunzel!
Rose Red Ladybug chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Hah! Very clever - trust Rapunzel to want to attract Eugene by being 'sultry' but to then take her mother's definition so literally! Great stuff :D
Your Oasis chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Lol, Eugene's question was the funniest. I liked this because it leaves us guessing as to what's going on. But I assume she's cooking something or taking a bath?
Your Oasis chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
The little bit of back story we get from Eugene and why he hates the rain was nice to see.

"That's what's saved her: her ability to stare things in the face and never look back, to take pleasure in the things that were denied her before without letting bitterness dampen her delight." - That is very true. It's what I like most about her. :)

And the ending, I loved it cos it evokes a sense of promise, of more. Gave me tingles. ;)
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
"She probably won't want to carry a frying pan around the beach, unless he can convince her that's how people make sandcastles." - lol the mental image I got from that was cute.

"He's as addicted to her kisses as he is the light that seems to illuminate her face every time she discovers something new." - Aww

I like how he worries about her and cares for her safety, and pretends an island of tropical paradise is not that great when I bet he's dying to go. The last line was adorable.
J. Metropolis chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Yay! Thank you so much for posting this here. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this story. It's perfection!