Reviews for circumstances
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I think Itachi tried to leave some kind of message saying he went after Deidara for Sasuke.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Make someone save Naruto. Someone he has not met. SAI! Make it Sai so there can be conflict between the Uchihas and him.
Love it by the way.

From, Bikusensei
AnjoRemix chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
hmm how about Naruto gets kidnapped but then Minato intervenes with the rookie nines which they were able to stop Deidara from taking Naruto too far and Itachi and Sasuke scowls at their own stupidity XD *random suggestion*
xenawp532 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Wow that's a cliffy, I really really can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
AnjoRemix chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
omg Dei Dei appears! LOL and hmm chappy short but got me on my toes! XD u can improve by being a little more detailed and pace ur stories it would keep ur readers with u and i still love the storyline soo until next update i'll keep on reviewing! 3
Cerberus chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Let me start out with this: I'm not a nice person, so expect no sugarcoating.

Work on improving your writing style, grammar, vocabulary, et cetera. No matter how good an idea is, the story itself will suck if delivered poorly. Also, keep in mind that this is a Naruto fanfiction. Try to stay true to the characters, and have them react as you think they would if the events you wrote about were canon. If you have some characters acting abnormally, at least give a good reason why. An example of this is the tried and true SmartNaruto, where it is discovered that Naruto has been hiding most of his intellect from the world, and then gives an ironclad and logical reason for this action.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm being this helpful, as I don't like Yaoi in the first place. I suppose it was just the summary that caught my eye, so I swooped in to critique after reading the first chapter.
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
this is really good
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
hmmmmmm this ish very interesting! i'm wondering where u're ganna take this storyline to now! 3 update soon k! 3 ja ne!
xenawp532 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awesome story can't wait until the next chapter comes out.
Kirdary chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
it awesome so far plz countinue
Dream-Catching.Mizuki chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It was really good! I can't wait to read more!