Reviews for One Night Only
irismay42 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Yay Cas! You saved him! (I knew I could rely on you!)

Nice to see a Supernatural multi-chap from you. Knew you had it in you!
carocali chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Really nice twist with Cas - both parts! I am curious why Denny didn't go after Chuck. I guess because Sam and Dean didn't fully believe that Chuck really is God. Interesting theory that they're after him as well. But I dont know that the boys will want to work with Crowley, again, even for this. We'll see how this all unfolds.

This was absolutely perfect! You are one of the masters of getting both boys equal and right. I am wholly impressed, as always!

More please!

carocali chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Ah, the old family/town soul retrival. Works every time. LOVE that Crowley's involved. And of course, leave it to Dean to gamble - but it is one of his many atributes. ;p
carocali chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
So Chuck/God is back with a time-bending mission. And the Carpenter novels mean something... How will they figure all this out in an hour!

Wonderful suspense and storytelling, as always!
carocali chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
And you bring all of the storylines together so nicely. Lucifer still taunting Sam, the killing of Amy. Just wonderful.

Plus, an old time favorite:

"Dean, there are people dying!"

Haven't heard that from Sam's mouth in quite some time. I much prefer my Sam souled, thank you very much!
carocali chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
NOW I can read a Christmas story - I have to get past American Thanksgiving first. :D And can I just say what a lovely gift it is to see you writing for Supernatural again? You were my original inspiration! :D

So, you're referencing movies I haven't seen, but that never stops me. You fill in the blanks so wonderful that I can play along at home! And the creepy Fog is NOT cool! Neither is the semi...
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Interesting chapter, full of twists and surprises.

I wasn't expecting Cas to be the truck driver and working for Crowley or even the Leviathan's to make appearance in the form of Denny looking for God. Though it was nice that Dean didn't have to feel guilty about her death. I'm glad that Dean and Sam were able to save the little boy, plus help Cas too.

When I read the final scene of your story, I wasn't sure if there is much hope that the Winchesters are going to win this fight or just get their 'show' canceled. I ended up feeling depressed at the end. Sorry.

Overall, I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
That was a surprise at the end with Denny being killed. I figured she was one of the bad guys.

I'm not sure I like Dean making deals with Crowley, but I could see him doing that if it would save lives.

I liked the mystery of the town involving the cannery and the surprise of Crowley in your story, though hate hellhounds.

I know it's silly, but if you decide to kill Vickers, I hope his dog lives.

Thanks for the quick updates and for sharing your story with us.
irismay42 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Well, Denny either had to be a baddie or a victim. Just the way of female characters on SN!

Crowley! Yay! He's soo very bad but soo very good!
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
That was a surprise. I didn't expect Chuck to visit Dean and Sam. I don't like him and that is putting it mildly. I've never forgiven him/Kripke for the way season five ended or "Swan Song's" final five minutes.

So I love how Dean challenged him and also Dean's anger. 'but at that moment I was so angry that we were being manipulated again, I would have done anything just to not play the game we were being railroaded into.'

I don't trust Denny, only Dean and Sam who will hopefully figure out this mystery before time runs out.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
irismay42 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Chuck! I don't think I've read any God!Chuck before!

I'm totally not trusting Denny, by the way...
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I like how you switched to Sam's POV and let us know what he was thinking about the Amy mess. It was nice to see he was understanding Dean a bit more and the anger was fading. I was glad that he was worried about Dean being out in the fog.

Nice touch with Sam still seeing Lucifer, but has now figured out ways to make him disappear for a bit.

I had to smile when Dean arrived at the motel. 'Dean was pounding on the wood with what sounded like the butt of his Colt. "Sammy, you better be in one piece or I swear I'll tear you a new one!"

I was surprised that Dean wanted to ignore the trouble and just hide in the motel room. But I guess that option has been taken away now.

I loved this moment in your chapter as the brothers worked together. 'Without thinking, I automatically reached under the throw on my own bed and drew out two sawed-off shotguns. I kept one and pitched the other to Dean who caught it effortlessly in one hand.'

Thanks again for sharing your story with us and for the quick update.
irismay42 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Ooh, unexpected switch to Sam POV! You're a glutton for punishment and no mistake!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wonderful start to your story.

Very intense and spooky.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I'm guessing you finally managed to start writing it then? And Christmas fic too!

Loved Dean's voice in this. You did a great job with his POV!