Reviews for The Ghost Of Aunt Lily: An Insights Tale
PSW chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Ooooo...dum, dum, dum, dum...

Fun story, thanks for writing!
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ooh spooky but comforting at the same time...

Since I don;t think I have ever had any of these paranormal events happen to me, I am not sure if I believe in them.

However that does not stop me from reading about them.
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I've just re-read this. I think I must have read it originally before reading your longer stories, epecially "Insights". Very enjoyable. The last bit regarding the current location of the rose hairclip is downright spooky - in a nice way, of course.
Cas chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow, a genre I had never thought to see - but I guess I just have a limited imagination. Very well done.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
My, my, that was spooky! A human katra inhabiting an old storage container? Very inspired story!
Siskiyou chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Made me smile. Thank you for the sweet Halloween tale.

Glad to see you're back writing again!
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Nice spooky tale. I've felt the presence of the departed before, but never quite like that.
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
"Now Spock paused, considering the possibility of human katras."

My favorite line in the entire story...such a Spock thing to do, remaining the skeptic but trying to give a fair hearing.
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Aw, so cool and a nice little belated-Halloween treat! Loved the twist at the end with Spock having the rose clip in his quarters. So happy to see a one-off of Insights. Nice work! :)
T'Soy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
What a nice suprise. Good to see the gang from Insights. Nice ending too. How you're warmed up now.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very good and still close enough to Halloween to count as a spooky story for that holiday!
LettieM chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very nice story! It ties in perfectly with "Insights" and sheds a little more light on Amanda's life with Sarek and Spock. Gave me a little chill at the end too - perfect for Halloween. Well done!