Reviews for The Stone Lamb
Nadamalki chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
Loved the story from beginning to end, you have such a way with describing characters! I'm not a big fan of stories where there are too many people other than Dean and Sam, but you pulled it off wonderfully here! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Stoneboss chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
This story was great! Your characterization of Sam and Dean was spot on But the thing that I really liked about it was the fact that it took place it my hometown! I could just imagine a black impala driving past my families big white house on their way to the cemetery! Thais for writing the story here it really made my day!
Brendiel chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
It is not just for this chapter, but for the whole story. Excellent. Loved every minute of it. Thanks for an entertaining few hours. B
Anise Nadiah chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
A very great! great! great! story indeed. This is truly epic. I love all your OC's too and the boys are truly in character. It is really kind of edith to give the boy a home. That was really sweet and adding up to dwight who willing to help them. Poor dean for all the injury that he had to get trough this case, but that what make it's better because there's nothing sweeter than deam's whumpage. hehehehe.. I truly hope that there's a sequal to this where the boy got to meet edith/dwight again. They are truly are great characters. Thanks.
Meggin Lane chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
"And he was a little anxious to learn how he had gone to bed in his jeans and shirt, but awakened in sweats…not to mention the four neatly placed bandaids on the dog bite on his arse…"

I would have kissed my finger tips and put a light touch on one of those cheeks...but that's just me (LOL)

"She beamed at him and ushered him to sit. He had a huge mug placed in his hands as soon as he was seated. He loved that."

I love it when Dean gets doted happens so infrequently.

"But no one kept Dean safe."

I know! And it light of the cliff hanger of the mid season finale I wonder who will? I know that we all love our boys as the center of the show but with no one to be around to watch their backs...

I'm so glad you had Edith choose to do this. A gift of a home, it is the best thing I would want for them to.

Really a wonderful story , thanks for putting it all together.
Meggin Lane chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
I'm so glad Edith was able to help Dean. I've got Scottish ancestry myself and hieght-wize take after my great great aunt Peg, whose husband used to say of her,"She's a wee woman but... och!"-hehe

So I understand that Edit could have an iron will to call upon if needed. Plus I just love to have a motherly type around helping that dear boy.

And I know that Dean had to crush the contents of the mementos of the child to free her spirit but you were able to still make it feel very poignant.
Meggin Lane chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
"A half hour later, Sam pulled into the drive-through lane of the Tim Horton's and ordered their caffeine fix, plus some crullers. For a moment, Dean thought Sam was pranking him, they were like eating balls of damp kleenex,"

Now as a New Englander I had often heard of Tim Hortons spoken of by people from "up North" and when they did they had a wistful tone to their voice. I've never been to one, the biggest chain of Coffee shops around here is 'Dunkin Donuts' but I did get a hoot out of Dean's reaction to non familiar food-I love dean but he's not a 'foodie' for sure.

"Bite me! And who puts a freaking bird bath in the middle of nowhere? I was lucky that thing wasn't just a little taller or it could have been a real tragedy!" He rubbed his bruised thigh and started to laugh."

I love it when the brothers act like brothers to each other, making fun of each others accidents like brothers do. I'm so glad you included this little gem in your story.

And a big Uh Oh, for Sam now that the little girl is haunting him!
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Nice wrap-up - I enjoyed this story very much.
Aislinn Rose chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Wonderful update as usual. And as usual, I'm so saddened to see another story end.

I love Edith and Dwight, well Dwight was a hoot. The whole reunion between mother and daughter was beautiful; it was beautifully written and well described.

I can't thank you enough for sharing your gift with us, but I'll try; THANK YOU.
deangirl1 chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
I hate to see this one end! I love Edith and how she yearns for a home for Dean especially. Maybe, someday, they could go back to visit her...?

Again, one of the things I think you do especially well with your stories is the ending - always so satisfying without dragging on - but leaving us eagerly waiting for the next story!
emebalia chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Loved this story and the ending is just heartwarming. The OC are great, I wouldn't mind to see them in some kind of sequel.
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Awww, how sweet of Edith to give the boys the Rose Cottage, and she gave them the duvets from their beds, so she could be sure that they stay warm, wherever they end up. I hope they will go back and see Edith and Dwight someday. It's sad that Dean doesn't believe that he and Sam will ever be out of the business, because he doesn't think it will ever be over for them. I don't want to believe that is true. :(

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! :)
Elevate chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
NOO! It's over! This is so sad...

Ok, lemme just say that this story is AMAZING! You're such a flawless, unique writer.

The dedcriptions, the characters, the plot, the pace. Just PERFECT!

I really can't believe this fic is over, but all good things come to end, I suppose.

Once again, FANTASTIC work on this story. So glad you posted it. :)
fifimom chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Wonderful. Big thanks!
Colby's girl chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
I absolutely loved this story. The OC you created were likable and made it that much more engaging. I hope you gift me with another great work of fiction. Thanks.