Reviews for The Child of Mew
Guest chapter 16 . 13h
I have no idea which chapter i was on last so i gotta find it but not today DX
this is amazing
Nihatclodra chapter 30 . 9/26
Umm... why did Ash nickname Vulpix "Foxfire" when Vulpix was ALREADY called Foxfire in previous chapters?
Nihatclodra chapter 31 . 9/26
... just from the recent tone of this fic, and that "trailer" for the sequel, it seems like the sequel will be darker, with a lot more drama, and possibly depressing... in otherwords, I may drop it as I started reading this for something light-hearted but still interesting, not for drama.
DeathAndLife chapter 16 . 9/20
Lol I'm guessing Mudkip is kinda based on Shikamaru? Hehe. Love the story so far, and I love mew as well 3
Gracie Ghost chapter 30 . 9/19
team rocket plushies. oh my gOSH MEW THAT IS SADISDIC
Gracie Ghost chapter 22 . 9/18
crazed up fruit loop. i understood that reference.
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 9/2
This story was absolutely amazing, I really like the way you've adapted the first 27 episodes of season 1 and how you've successfully kept the characters in character, the whole plot with Ash being the child of a Mew was fascinating and the other character arcs were just as enjoyable. And I don't care that this story is a G rated one it's the tone you've personaly decided to go with and you should just stick to it and not listen to any of those stupid moaners. So overall this is a really great story and keep up the good work.
X522NightNadder chapter 7 . 8/31
amazing
terminalvelocityrunner chapter 14 . 8/27
OH! I get the chapter name! It's a play on Pokemon the Movie- Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! Cleaver as the fox that you are!
Tech90 chapter 26 . 8/22
At the end you used a zelda majoras mask reffrence i like it
Tech90 chapter 23 . 8/22
That mew is getting pretty pyco how are you still breathing
Tech90 chapter 17 . 8/22
The mew is scaring me its looking suspicies
Tech90 chapter 9 . 8/22
Sup dude im reading in 2016 and i must say this seris is actually very good i cant stop reading im addicted i hope that mew will stop bullying you well til next time bye
lexiebommel10 chapter 14 . 8/16
lexie wants to be captured by mew too :3
lexie donsnt care about the authors fear of being arrested lexie just wants to play :D

lexie is loving this story so far and has been reading it intensly since last night yay fanfiction
That one guy named me chapter 10 . 7/27
This makes me feel like a douche for shiny hunting Eevee's now :(
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »