Reviews for Too Late
mine29 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
heart breakingly beautiful...
Planetgreen chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Bah my feels!
You could keep this going, it's fantastic already, but follow Santana and Brittany after the church encounter
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Santanas emotional turmoil was really prominent here. To me, it seemed like she just wanted to stand up and shout, 'I object!' But something else that was obvious was the resignation that she felt, like she knew she was too late and she had to let Brittany go. You could do a lot with this storyline, whether the ending would be happy or not.
Rhein rain go away chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
damn right you are
babyheya chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this would make a beautiful fic. I loved it, however that has not had a happy ending, but it was emotional.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I like it and I wish it could continue :) good job though
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Good.
adoring fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
First of all, you are a absolutely fantastic writer. I've been going through some of your fics, and they are by far some of, if not the best that I have ever read, of any fandom. I've been reading for a very long time, I must have read work from hundreds of different authors for different shows/books/everything else, but you are just outstanding. I thought that you couldn't cause me any more anguish than the end of "White Blank Page". Oh the feels! Only a oneshot, and yet you had me compleatley invested in Naya's emotional turmoil. This however, tops the saddest, most painful to read fic of all time for me, and that includes Color. Why do you do this to me, to all of your readers? Don't get me wrong, please don't ever stop, just, maybe a bit of fluff here and there to ease the pain, for a while at least. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with the world. Goodnight, I hate you for what you have done to me, but please, please promise that you wont ever stop.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
:( /3
kinini chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
im actually depressed and heart broken ;'( it would be wicked awesome if you made this into a story!
crazykrew chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this is great but i'd love for you to expand on this story... i'd think it'd be great... brittana forever
rawrrr93 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Ugh why did I read this. Depressed at three in the morningnot good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
,i cry while reading this story..
natlfc3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I had my fingers crossed for a 'I can't do this' moment from Brittany, but alas, I was left wanting.

Great writing yet again, well done.