Reviews for Key to your heart
U should post a final chapter because this story is amazing and probably the only good footloose story out there
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Almost Paradise is the most perfect song ever.
FootLOOSEFAN1 chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
You are an AWESOME writer! you really capture the fucking seductive chemistry and intense LOVE between Ariel And Ren! but DONT STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM! I WANT TO KNOW THEIR FUTURE (ENGAGEMENT, REN'S PROPOSAL, ARIEL'S PREGNANCY, OR EVEN BEFORE THAT {COLLEGE} ) YOOUU REALLY UPSET ME WHEN YOU STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM! AND RUSTY AND WILLARD?! IF YOU REALLY LISTEN TO ME ( YOUR FAN #1 AND FOOTLOOSE'S TOO), YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY AND YOU WILL MAKE REN AND ARIEL LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER! IF THEY DONT END TOGETHER THEN IM SORRY BUT THE END OF THE STORY WOULD BE CRAP. PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE!
Annon17 chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
This is a very interesting story and I hope you will update soon.
Dramione03 chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
This is a great story. You should finish it.
DajiaOrtiz chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
Please...Please...Please post more. it is amazing :)
DajiaOrtiz chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
love it:)
Directioner2343 chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
to bad you couldnt continue this story, i was really into it, if you ever get the time can you please finish witing the story?
Directioner2343 chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
awesome story :)
Directioner2343 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
This is a great story, I can't stop reading it!
Directioner2343 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
This is wonderful so far, I have loved all of it. I would never be able to write a story this good. :)
Invisi-Camryn chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
I really like it, if you ever have spare time, you should consider continuing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Im still trying to convince everyone that ren and I are dating yet now believes me ;(
Jk!
Cabitha chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
I am not going to review o your other story because I like this one better, I am sorry, but couldn't you at least wrap this one up nicely? You left it on a total cliffy! Please...!
Archdruid89 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
When I read the part where Ren was having a moment of missing his mother, Proud of Your Boy (deleted song from Disney's Aladdin) was playing in my head.