Reviews for Key to your heart
Remus chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
NOOOOO! Continue pleaseeee! Just a few chapters! This is the best fanfic of footloose,and i can really fell the love between them,please end the story for me.
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
You left this on a cliff hanger after teasing with another chapter not right
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
Lmao busted
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
That female friend set that up she should have told her everything or nothing not a piece of it.
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
See it was for her
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Oh I hope he reaches her in time with Willard.
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Nice story so far.
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
It's probably something for her
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Aww I'm glad he cries in front of her too
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Aww bad nightmares to have
Hiphopsh4wtii chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Good story so far.
Bayleigh chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Can you please start writing again! It sounds do good and would love to keep reading!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
U should post a final chapter because this story is amazing and probably the only good footloose story out there
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Almost Paradise is the most perfect song ever.
FootLOOSEFAN1 chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
You are an AWESOME writer! you really capture the fucking seductive chemistry and intense LOVE between Ariel And Ren! but DONT STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM! I WANT TO KNOW THEIR FUTURE (ENGAGEMENT, REN'S PROPOSAL, ARIEL'S PREGNANCY, OR EVEN BEFORE THAT {COLLEGE} ) YOOUU REALLY UPSET ME WHEN YOU STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM! AND RUSTY AND WILLARD?! IF YOU REALLY LISTEN TO ME ( YOUR FAN #1 AND FOOTLOOSE'S TOO), YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY AND YOU WILL MAKE REN AND ARIEL LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER! IF THEY DONT END TOGETHER THEN IM SORRY BUT THE END OF THE STORY WOULD BE CRAP. PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE!