Reviews for WITCH the dark side of will Vandom
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Great story, I really hope you can update soon, I can't wait to see how Will ends this!
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
OMG. Way to many spelling mistakes. I couldn't understand the story. Try to fix it, then show me. I have a feeling this may be a good story, but I need to know the plot line.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Your story is amazing! Please write more chapters!
GoldThesteral22095 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
you now it is anoying to read the same over and over raight? if so please stop starting every chapter whit those before, and it is a bit hard to understand whats happening when you don't tell us. i am sure you know why things happen this way but WE dont. just saying.
Hibiki Takumi chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is soo not what would have happened but it is good and pretty funny
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Please write a new chapter
TTigerz chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
This is getting more and more interesting! Keep it coming!
TTigerz chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Well it's pretty interesting though I would split the chapters instead of putting them thrice in three chapters... Also the use of capital letters might help...As well as some grammar mistakes... If you want I could help you with that.

But I really like it! You should continue with it!
Toyroys chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ok... just noticed one small thing in my last Review... "träd" is a Swedish word... It was ment to be "read" ... but I'm writing with my mobile... and Swedish is my native language... so it changed the word... stupid mobile...

(Träd Tree)
Toyroys chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Awesome! I've always liked Sakura evil... oww... it have been so long since I träd WITCH... I miss it...