Reviews for Husband hunters
ChouRan chapter 29 . 9/13
please don't forget about this story
Mandy chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I have fallen in love with this story. I really hope you will continue it. I just read the whole story in one sitting and was so dismayed to reach the end. I am dying to read the rest if it!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
Nyc wnt more
INUKAGFREAK13 chapter 29 . 8/2/2013
I am sooo in love with this story! Love it! Love it! Love it! :) Cannot wait until the next update.
AliasStars chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
I think you should update. Why? Because you're a fantastic author and I'm positively dying to see what happens between Sesshomaru and Rin. And I just can't get past the fact that Sesshomaru speaks Spanish! Something about it is undeniably sexy xD

Please update soon and don't keep us hanging with poor Rin to see if Sesshomaru and her finally get to understanding each other!

Goldenwolfhowl chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
You have several mistakes in this story. In an earlier chapter, you accidentally said Kagome when you should've said Inuyasha, because I don't think Kagome would've been turned on by her own words describing what she would've done... That makes no sense. It would have to be Inuyasha who said that. Also, in the last chapter, you called Hinten Patrick randomly.
BoredGirl17 chapter 29 . 4/9/2013
So unfair Rin can't even get a word in. Clearly Sesshomaru still has lessons to learn. I can't wait for the next update.
PolarBlue chapter 29 . 4/9/2013
Aww poor Rin! Misunderstandings just seem to fall between them
Lady Shenzuki chapter 29 . 4/8/2013
Wow. This chapter was intense. I could feel the tension throughout. Aw, I feel bad for both Rin and Sessh. Rin is demanding far too much from a man she doesn't know anything about. I can't say I know much about Sesshomaru myself because we haven't read anything from his POV as yet. I'm also eager to learn more about this Melina character. I feel that as we learn about her, we and hopefully Rin would be able to learn more about her husband.
nitengale chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
give me more! lol this had me on edge with the constant was awesome )
vampireinu95 chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
I can understand how rin will feel insecure n untrusting to sess but at least gve him a chance since he trying to sw that she is the only o e right now. But sess need to lay bak on pressuring rin once she told him she never really been in a physical relationship I get that he ate jealousy but he keeps exploding but then again rin is kinda bad at wording her sentences, I hope sess finds out about what his mistress dis to rin
warriormaiden60 chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
wow, is Rin having a horrible day and what a way to be welcomed to a new home but by the mistress. It seems this women is partically responsible for some of his issues with women. I hope we find out more. That would so irrate me to have someone giving me lessons on being a proper wife. Awesome story and well worth the wait.
warriormaiden60 chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
What no! How could you end this chapter like this. There is so much I want to know about him. What is that building and what will happen next. This story keeps getting better and better. Please update soon.
PolarBlue chapter 26 . 3/26/2013
This week A.A seems like inuyasha and sess will have an encounter XD
bre 42 chapter 26 . 3/23/2013