Reviews for The DADA Paradox
chantallie9 chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Great! Fantastic! Simply amazing! Continue your great work!
dragonweb99 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Yay! Sir/Rem are alive! Btw if you wanted them to be dead you should have made Harry think about them at night as well as James and Lily. Get better soon so you can write more. :D
Kitten in the Shadows chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A funny story, I'd be happy reading more! I like how Harry keeps blurting stuff out in the beginning, and theMarauders interact well with one another
dragonweb99 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
yay! I love it :D hilarious the whole voldilocks thing. Oh and you've gotta update more cause I'm really liking this whole beta thing, its a lot of fun!
vikky-leigh chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
This is a review.

Srsly, we've been sending this chapter back and forth for months. I don't know what else you want me to say about it.
Yeng-chan chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Is Harry still injured?
Anyonumous chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Great story! Just slow it down a bit, i did the same thing with my first story
littlebabylizzy chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
This is REALLY good! Can't wait till next chapter! :)
Valinda Blade chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
really wonderful story. please continue writing.
Karatek chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
coolio, i luv this story! i can't wait until harry starts teaching classes, he probaly won't have the heart 2 tell off his father!
vikky-leigh chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
"Did I mention you were gay partners?"

lol :)
dragonweb99 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
LOL I like it :D
dragonweb99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Hi I actually didn't like this plot but I like this story. Make another chappie. please
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Lol... XD That ending was pretty funny!
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Ok, this is probably one of the best time-travel DADA fic ive read in a while! I really like the plot idea, since my favorite time-travel premise is that the characters are aware that the time-traveler is well, a time traveler. I hope you update soon.

Also: how can you write stuff like this and then cry over a 200 word essay?

Your ever-loving sister