Reviews for Mewtwo's Reign Begins
Red One1223 chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
you better keep going on this! and would you mind reading my story?
Mew3692002 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Interesting story! Mewtwo winning would plunge the world into darkness (maybe, although he isn't powerful enough to take on thousands, if not millions of pokemon).
AlliumChristophii chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Not fair, I want to know what happens next! Please update ASAP!
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
This isn't the end, so when do we get to see the end?

What if MewTwo turned a human into a female version of him?
Hikarui chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
CONTINUE (do I need more words?)
Hikarui chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
CONTINUE (do I need more words?)
Thaddeus Quill chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
I like it continue.
Wildflame chapter 6 . 9/24/2002
Whoa, that story doesn't seem like you! Um, you know I'm not good at understanding this type of stuff but, as far that kind of story goes, that's pretty good!
Leonardo Mystic chapter 6 . 9/10/2002
This is shaping up very well. I like it.

I can't wait for the next chpt. Hope you can update soon.
Edgar chapter 5 . 9/9/2002
good more chapters.I'm a big fan of Mew and Mewtwo.I'm also a fan of is my favorite SSJ of all.E-mail me if you wanna chat about DBZ or whatever you want to talk about,also my favorite anime movie is Street fighter 2 V the movie and also fatal fury.
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 7/26/2002
Okay, I feel this part was just too short to get anything across, felt more like an 'in between' part than anything.
Morbane chapter 4 . 7/26/2002
Ouch, pauvre Catherine, neat about the necklace though.
Starlight the Wanderer chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
Alright, I'll explain it abit if you don't understand. Cathrine is an original, or mine, if you don't understand what I mean by that character, it never got to the part where Ash died and was brought back, Mewtwo defeated Mew before that. This is A/U, so I can make little changes here and there. Brock is the one from the TV series. And if I told you where Misty was, I would be a horrible author for giving away my story.
Rabid and the Wolf chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Write more please!
tmp chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
I don't get this story. Could you explain it to me. Also what's up with killing Ash again shouldn't he already be dead. If Mewtwo ruled the world then Ash would have never been bought by to life by the Pokemon tears. Also who is this Catherine a made up character or a character for the tv show who lost there memory and is Brock the Brock in the series and what did happen to Misty.