Reviews for Loud, Static, Missteps
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ah so confused. Probably petty but, it blaines under kurt, how does kurt pull him down, and when did they change positions and I'm not sure what to visualise and did I read it wrong and does it really matter? either way. Love your stories xD
cole5148 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
mardie186 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Whew. I like the idea of Blaine bottoming from the top. And dayum, Kurt, pretty good stamina for the first time. Can't wait for Tuesday's episode. Just. Can't. Wait. Talk about orgasm denial, they've had us in that position for weeks! Finally the cockblocking red keyboard gets moved on Tuesday! Hey Sue Sylvester, you could get rid of that thing for us!
mardie186 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Yay Kurt, go Baby Penguin! But hey Kurt...Do, or do not. There is no "try". As Yoda the wise one once said to Luke Skywalker...
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
These two both strike me as "screamers" so I can see them both being surprised at the noises they make when they are making love. And I suspect it will be very HARD for them to keep quiet when they have to. Like trying to have "stealth sex" with family members nearby. Off to read more. Just found these...
BloodRedLust chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
God, PLEASE let this happen next week on the show. Just, please?

BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Holy crap that was amazing. :)

Evemarie of the Earth chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Very pretty.
lilybet29993 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Loved it. Will you be posting any more?
eb012203 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Holy shit that was hot! I love this mini fic series you have going on!
inukimeko chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
NO! Why did you end it just there? I'm not a big fan of top!kurt but this was so hot that I think I fell in love with this idea. Where Blaine is bottom but on top...if that makes sense. Anyway, this is was so well written. The details of blaine's climax was fantastic. And throughout the chapter it was hot but still this sense of innocence and awkwardness. And this line: "Hot come cooling on Kurt's stomach. " *drools* You need to stop writing such hot and awesome things. I don't know if I can take it anymore. :)

perchance to wake chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
These are awesome, love to read more!

bitchboughtmycookie chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Loving these mini stories so much! :)
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 4 . 11/3/2011