Reviews for Arthur's Secrets
clow-san chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Well this is wonderful. A very good plot and I love all the background you gave Arthur.

There are a few wrong spelling here and there but nothing to detract from the story.

Great job.
Nobody297SRS chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
Yeah, there probably isn't anything sexier than a man who's a good father. Great fic. Liked the storyline and also the idea of putting letters from his mother throughout the whole entire fic was really cool.
musicchica10 chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
Yay! :D I think it's gonna be a boy too :) There has to be a mini Arthur running around the house. It's just meant to be...haha. Great story, loved it! Looking forward to more of them!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
Awwww, that was a lovely ending.
musicchica10 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I can only imagine how much of a turn on it is for Ariadne to see Arthur with Darcy...gosh, when guys are good with children, it's so hot! Haha..great chapter, hope to see a baby soon! :D update soon!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
YAY! Some hot time for A/A. Either my computer is being slow or there is more to the story, so hope you update soon. Or if it's my computer just ignore that sentence.
Industrious-Pirate-Weavah chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Aww! That was really cute. :3 I'm glad Arthur got custody of Darcy.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Awwww, that was sweet, I like how Darcy seems to like Ari, at least that is what I got from the chapter. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
musicchica10 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Glad to see that it was all worked out...what a relief! Great chapter. Now all I can say is...BABY! BABY! :D
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
OH god, hopefully Ariadne just lets him explain and NOT please NOT do anything stupid. The last two chapters were great. Hope you update soon.
musicchica10 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Stupid Arthur should just tell Ariadne...it's not like it's his kid anyways...gosh! Now I'm frustrated! And Becky beating her daughter, that's just wrong...update soon! Need to know what's going to happen!
musicchica10 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Poor Ari...I do hope nothing's wrong with her...I want her to have a baby. But now, gosh...don't know what's gonna happen now. She's probably angry with Arthur...I'd be mad too...update soon! I'd like to know what happens. If Arthur and Ariadne can pull through this and if they can have a baby.
musicchica10 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Oh man, secrets already, and they haven't even been married for a week. This is not good...poor Ari!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Oh god, hopefully Ariadne doesn't do anything stupid. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Hmm, this can't be good. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.