Reviews for Mood Swings
twilightwoods27 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Great story... wish there was more ;)
vlee75512r chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Absolutely loved it! Keep the stories coming!
HotChocolate329 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
this was one of sweet awesome story. I loved it so much. Lois crying I wish if I could see the scene really.
Erica Lane Kent chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great story, loved it!

"Do something Kent, I think I broke her."

LOL! This line was priceless! :D
janeybird chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh my God! That was adorable! I've just read your other Clois fics on here, are some of the unfinished fics completed elsewhere? I would love to know how they ended.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow. That was so great Clois fluff you wrote there! I really enjoyed it especially with Perry's concern over Lois' "abnormal" behavior. LOL. It also brought back memories for me with my two pregnancies so that was wonderful, but luckily for me, I don't remember craving strange food combos like ice cream and pickles.

And Clark - Wow! What can I say except isn't he just the most amazing husband ever? He's definitely THE perfect man! That Lois is one lucky gal.

Now I know this is a one-shot, but I would LOVE to see how Clois handle the birthing experience. After all, Lois will be giving birth to a super baby.

As for the smutty story you have in the works, bring it on! I anxious to read it! :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Good Story
xan-merrick chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
great story really missed your fanfic can't wait for more
imhooked chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved it. I look forward to the scream fic.
Whatever-the-weather chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hilarious poor Clark and perry lol great story! :)
lilacsinthewinter chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I love everything you write so this was an instant favorite! This was funny, cute and oh so sexy- you write sexy loving Clark very well! I can't wait til your next fic!
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is the sweetest most adorable Lois/Clark fic I've read in awhile. It's sent me grinning like an idiot.

As pervy as this is gonna sound, I've been craving some well-written smut between these two. I especially love that it's set in Season 4. Looking forward to that one.