Reviews for shinee babies!
bumkeyk chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
OH MY GODD! this is key kim kibum of shinee! 화이팅! I love how you absolutely know the way i talk and say ''ok'' all the time! that's like 100% me! it's not hard to be your friend! 친구! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ also the way you guessed our comeback name WOWOWOW OMOOMO SOB! ( ・・)?but also the best part about this is that you have also guessed that both minnie and i are really pregnant! our hormones are going crazy! /p/a22FMHJg7L/ 미친! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just please promise not to tell anyone! LOVEU 화이팅 샤이니 아기 !
IchiRyu-ZoiKiKu chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Wooaah! Sorry i just need to say this. I'm reading this today 23/04/12 and you said that onew wears a sherlock costume. YOU POSTED THIS IN 2011! YET! SHINEE HAVE A NEW ALBUM CALLED SHERLOCK IN 2012! You my good friend! ARE PSYCIC! i was like omg! As if! How weird is that?

But yeah! This story so far is really good, there are some grammar mistakes that make it hard to read and tell when someone is talking all that needs correcting are spellings and punctuation!

I am REALLY LOVING the onew and chicken stuff! The evil space chicken aliens thing is SO hilarious! I really love how you've linked onew with chicken!
Julia Archer chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
omg i just found this and idk if i would like it but i love it! i how you do update it once again eveing if its been soooo long! 3
yaoilover12397 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
awwww D; i reeeeeaaaaaalllyyyyyy want more please update soon! . i know im asking for a lot here but... TT tis a good story
The-Awesome-Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Hello, I have to say your plot line is fantastic...and I can't wait to read more...Unfortunately it took me 3 days to read the fourteen chapters, because of the grammatical, spelling and punctuation mistakes...I was wondering weather I could edit the chapters for you- nothing big just to make it easier to read.

If you would like to take me up on this offer please contact me at the email address posted on my page.

Elizabeth (The-Awesome-Anonymous)
A person chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
omg keep writing xD its getting good
jongkey luvr chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
ahhhh loved it,especially the part where you couldnt tell if key and jonghyun were eating or making job!
jongkey luvr chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
i love this story so much! it makes me sad that this is like the only story that they are pregnant :( i like reading those stories for some reason. please update soon i check on this story everyday to see if you updated
Avazoom85 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Omg love it can't wait till you update