Reviews for Feeling Complete
Triscribe chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Ha! This is great so far.
please-delete-me-3276423 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you write this?! Don't you know that this is real!? *cries*
IvoryCrawler chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Please continueeeeee! As sad as this was (it's always sad when a young life never even gets to properly begin) I wanna see the blood shed of the fragger Shockwave!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
I am curious to know if there is suppose to be more to this story. or if you forgot to change it to complete.I love this story. I love it SO much I am wondering if there is more.
TheWritingM3w chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
this story was so good, the whole series was... too bad you're not continuing it anymore... and your LJ account was deleted too...
StreetPerformer-Over-NYC-Sewer chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
lovely just lovely!
such a amazing story and i can not wait for the next chapter
Bluebird Soaring chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Just catching up with belated reviews ...hope you and your coauthor are able to update this wonderful story soon!

Having personally been impacted by loss of a child, I know it can truly make one just want to curl up and hope to sleep and never wake up. That being said, I think the way you had Jazz be supportive and help Prowl overcome those totally natural feelings was very well done. The twist at the end was extra special. The cliffy makes my heart race, so I'm begging for the next chappy )
Lady Quickshift chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
So sad. but sometimes goodbye is a second chance. what happens next?
Sami-SDGForce chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Don't stop now.

What hap-ns next!

What hap-ns next!
electro moonlight chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
please tell me there will be more
Raven Black chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This series is awesome. The many ups and downs had me teary eyed and giglling. I'm glad Prowl and Jazz are doing better but I worry for Jazz and Starscream going after Shockwave. Not that the slagger doesn't deserve whats coming to him I just hope they don't get too banged up. Plus I'm sure Prime and Prowl want to have words with them when they get back. Can't wait for more
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Total awsomeness as always.

C.D.
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I thought I had this on alert! Darn it! But I'm happy you two got out of your funk! I loved this Chapter! I cried for poor Prowl and Jazz! I liked Near the end though with the babies and Such But Jazz is making me worry! Cant wait for the next chapter Girls!
Daklog73 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I'm so happy Prowl is doing better! Jazz did the right thing taking him on that vacation. And now Jazz is the one who's sparked! Although it's such a wonderful thing, I can't help but feel like Prowl could be a bit jealous? I know he's happy and they deserve this, I know how I would feel in this situation.

Skywarp, TC, and the Aerialbots? That image is just too cute.

The triplets are just adorable! And man how I do not envy Ratch on that one!

Ok so now we hit Optimus and Screamer(and I do love how Jazz keeps saying it to annoy him!). This is...wow...I just...disturbed may be the word I'm looking for right now. Trying to imagine...nope can't do it. I'm hoping to get something to work with on this one, and with the writing as amazing as it is, I'm sure I'll get it...eventually.

This is one awesome chapter(and may I add that I love the LENGTH of these chapters!), and do hope for another soon! This is a great story!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 3 . 12/10/2011