Reviews for Only Time Will Tell: The 100th Hunger Games
Rosiegirl52 chapter 25 . 4/18/2012
Mike Wonka and Ike it's like the candy Mike and Ikes (my favorite candy)
Stop-IBegYou chapter 25 . 4/18/2012
You're right, this chapter was long - but you did a great job summarizing everything all up. And, of course, the beginning was terrific with the "twelve" stuff you had there.

Sponsor Question: Mike and Ike Wonka married Ruby and Amethyst. The name "Wonka" is ironic as Mike and Ike (I believe) are chocolate makers. This is a reference to the book by Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and, the two major movies based off of the book. Willy Wonka is a chocolate maker (and a weirdo), hence the irony as Mike/Ike are chocolate makers with the same last name. I must say I have never read the book, but prefer the Tim Burton 2005 version as it has a slight creepiness to it, and is not as happy and cheery as the 1971 one. Then again, I tend to prefer Tim Burton's versions of everything. So.

And I am not going to guess who the bloodbaths are...there are so many characters to choose from. Good luck to you, with so many characters to deal with, and only twelve dying in the Bloodbath. Oh, just realized it's the number twelve again. What a coincidence...:)

Very excited to read the opening ceremonies and interviews (and of course, the actual games). This will be a very interesting story...different from any of the SYOT's that I have read/am reading. In a good way, just so you know.
mAdz1824 chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
Rue told them to take notes on the other tributes to see whether or not they are a threat and whether or not they are good to ally with.
Kypress chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
Rue told them to take notes on all the other tributes to see if they're a threat or not.
Stop-IBegYou chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
Cool, I like these interludes! And I see what you did there, with Wonka chocolate.

For the Sponsor Question: Rue asked them to take notes on a notepad and put down who would be a threat, who they want/don't want on their teams...and then if they are all good to watch the reapings. Similar to Effie, no?
CharmyXcream14 chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
Find out who's a threat and whos not
Rosiegirl52 chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
to take notes on as many tributes as they can
willbo chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
Loved the chapter! Haha, loved the end. Can't wait for the gaaamessss!

Sponsor question answer: During the train rides Rue told them to take notes on the tributes during the recaps.
Trouilefou chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
I think this was an awesome way to do the train rides - it’s much faster, but every district gets a little something. Too bad Mars hates Isaiah, though! :)

I’ve been thinking about the bloodbath, and I’m sure you’re going to have to pick a ton of deaths for that, so I just wanted to say that Isaiah and Cage can be bloodbaths, if you’d like. Because I have three tributes in this Games, so probably some of mine should die, haha. Obviously Asa can be a bloodbath, too, it’s your story, I just wanted to let you know that it would be totally fine if Cage and Isaiah died right away. Asa is my favorite, of my tributes, but of course I wouldn’t object to him dying in the bloodbath, since it’s totally up to you. ;) I just thought I’d try and help by offering up Cage and Isaiah, because choosing the bloodbaths is the absolute hardest part for me when I’m writing my story.

Anyway, awesome chapter, can’t wait for the next one (as usual)!
willbo chapter 23 . 4/7/2012
Awesome writing so far! I'm so so sorry I haven't reviewed. You did a great job with all my tributes.

1. Roses

2. Water turn into blood, frogs, lice, flies, livestock apocalypse, people grow boils, thunderstorms, locusts

3. I believe that the bunny is a symbol of fertility. But overall it probably has little to do with the whole Jesus resurrection thing.
Shkittles chapter 23 . 4/6/2012
Awesome chapter! I don't know any of the answers to the questions :( I never do. It was neat getting to see all these tributes interact! They all had distinct personalities. Although Tyranny had no POV, it was interesting to get glimpses of her through the eyes of her peers, I almost like seeing her this way better. And again, this is a HUGE undertaking! You've really surprised me with the way you keep updating (especially considering most people can't update a regular syot). Now, the reason I haven't reviewed is because I have no internet and haven't had any since before Christmas. Please don't be mad! Later I'm taking my computer up to McDonald's so I can review all your chapters. It's hard to keep up with all these syot, each of them have different rules and sponsorship systems. Can't wait to hear from Acacia! Keep up the hard work!
Mindnight Ink chapter 23 . 4/5/2012
Good chapter, and I still can't believe you're using this many tributes! It's got to be hard keeping track of them.

Anyway I can't wait to see more! I love this story!
Dazaniel chapter 23 . 4/5/2012
Killing of the first born, locusts, blood, hail, lice, darkness, boils, pestilence, wild animals ( I remember from the mob also reptiles)
Stop-IBegYou chapter 23 . 4/5/2012
Cool, you've got a plan. I like the way you wrote Candella and Andala. Oh, if you really want, you can have Andala stick with her team. Unless, you already started writing that part...but you know, you decide because you are the writer!

Okay for sponsor points:

-boils

- hailstorm

- locusts

- pestilence

- something with the dark...it's like, the darkness or something like that

- death of firstborn child in all of the Egyptian families

3) I don't think it has anything to do with Easter, except it brings a basket o' eggs to kids? Er...that's probably wrong...but I think that's what it is.

Good chapter, by the way! I like how you're going to do everyone's POV.
Bowserboy129 chapter 22 . 4/4/2012
Hay just letting you know right quick that, for some reason, I can't view your newest chapter.
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »