Reviews for Only Time Will Tell: The 100th Hunger Games
willbo chapter 49 . 4/27/2013
Wait, is Cyei dead? His name doesn't show up on the list of tributes that died but on your profile is says District 5 has been knocked out.
willbo chapter 50 . 4/27/2013
I keep reading Satin as Satan. It's awkward. Tyranny's family is interesting, I like dem.

I liked the interviews and I hope I won't miss the next update, again.
willbo chapter 49 . 4/27/2013
So sorrry for not reviewing! (I'm horrible I have to say that every time)

Oh my god. I love it. Cyei's my tribute and you've made him a total badass and turned the whole arena against him. This is awesome. He's like the villain now. So many deaths this chapter too. Too epic for words.
Buttons301 chapter 50 . 4/26/2013
I like Tyranny's family!
Rosiegirl52 chapter 49 . 4/13/2013
Wow amazing I can't wait for the next one!
DEDEBUG9 chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
:(((( Poor Thad! :((((
Buttons301 chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter! But is Cyei dead?
xebla chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
Don't worry, I'm still following you, so I can see how my characters are doing.
Bowserboy129 chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
Holy crap Batman how the hell did that kid take out all dem people! I don't know wether to congratulate the kid for surviving that, or to face plam at the fact that NO ONE COULD STOP A LITTLE BOY FROM FIVE! I mean it take a Certant level of stupid to not be able to kill one kid with that many people after him. Also hi.
RueThisDay chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
That's an awesome, if slightly confusing way of intro-ing the tributes! But are you going to do that for all of the districts?
DEDEBUG9 chapter 48 . 4/1/2013
Chag Sameach!
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 47 . 3/17/2013
This Is so good!
willbo chapter 47 . 3/13/2013
Ohmygod. I haven't reviewed in the longest time. Sorry! I just love all the games and challenges and themes within the Games. Every chapter is a surprise. But no! Poor Jamie! Why did they just let him sacrifice himself like that?
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »