Reviews for Only Time Will Tell: The 100th Hunger Games
Buttons301 chapter 50 . 4/26/2013
I like Tyranny's family!
Rosiegirl52 chapter 49 . 4/13/2013
Wow amazing I can't wait for the next one!
DEDEBUG9 chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
:(((( Poor Thad! :((((
Buttons301 chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter! But is Cyei dead?
xebla chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
Don't worry, I'm still following you, so I can see how my characters are doing.
Bowserboy129 chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
Holy crap Batman how the hell did that kid take out all dem people! I don't know wether to congratulate the kid for surviving that, or to face plam at the fact that NO ONE COULD STOP A LITTLE BOY FROM FIVE! I mean it take a Certant level of stupid to not be able to kill one kid with that many people after him. Also hi.
RueThisDay chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
That's an awesome, if slightly confusing way of intro-ing the tributes! But are you going to do that for all of the districts?
DEDEBUG9 chapter 48 . 4/1/2013
Chag Sameach!
roses burning chapter 47 . 3/17/2013
This Is so good!
willbo chapter 47 . 3/13/2013
Ohmygod. I haven't reviewed in the longest time. Sorry! I just love all the games and challenges and themes within the Games. Every chapter is a surprise. But no! Poor Jamie! Why did they just let him sacrifice himself like that?
DEDEBUG9 chapter 47 . 3/15/2013
THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY CREATIVE GAHH
gplover13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love the story! It is very well written. I think my favorite character is Goldstar!
Tklein (So you know who I am)
Bowserboy129 chapter 47 . 3/3/2013
Ok sorry for not reviewing much but this time I have stuff to say so let's get started :D

Ok first off I'm not mad that Danny's dead. In fact it was pretty predictable after he lost his glasses that he was going to die anyway. That and I'm more attached to Fallen and Leia so for me it's not that much of a lose.

Speaking of the siblings I loved their challange XD

It was adorable and funny and all around Capotly XD

ANYWAY!

If I had to make a small recondition it would be that if you have a pair of siblings left alone on a team that you just move them both to another team instead of waiting for one to die. I mean with the tone of these games it's more about caring about the people you're around and making a little family out of that and less about death and sadness so having one sibling be left alone without the other would kind of break that tone. Yeah this is a Hunger Games fanfic, but breaking the tone that's been set would be really jarring so try and keep with what you're going with.

Anyway one last thing I didn't see any mention of Danny's cannon ringing. Now odds on this means nothing, but the smallest part of my brain thinks that he may not be dead, and is being held by the Capitol for something they have planned for later. I mean this is the Quell they're expected to come out with tons of epic twist. Food for thought maybe, but once again it's probably nothing :/

Anyway I'll go work on my Capitol tribute (COMPLEATLY FORGOT TO FINISH THAT XD) so I'll just say good chapter so far and please update soon.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »