Reviews for Only Time Will Tell: The 100th Hunger Games
Chag Sameach!
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 47 . 3/17/2013
This Is so good!
willbo chapter 47 . 3/13/2013
Ohmygod. I haven't reviewed in the longest time. Sorry! I just love all the games and challenges and themes within the Games. Every chapter is a surprise. But no! Poor Jamie! Why did they just let him sacrifice himself like that?
DEDEBUG9 chapter 47 . 3/15/2013
gplover13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love the story! It is very well written. I think my favorite character is Goldstar!
Tklein (So you know who I am)
Bowserboy129 chapter 47 . 3/3/2013
Ok sorry for not reviewing much but this time I have stuff to say so let's get started :D

Ok first off I'm not mad that Danny's dead. In fact it was pretty predictable after he lost his glasses that he was going to die anyway. That and I'm more attached to Fallen and Leia so for me it's not that much of a lose.

Speaking of the siblings I loved their challange XD

It was adorable and funny and all around Capotly XD

If I had to make a small recondition it would be that if you have a pair of siblings left alone on a team that you just move them both to another team instead of waiting for one to die. I mean with the tone of these games it's more about caring about the people you're around and making a little family out of that and less about death and sadness so having one sibling be left alone without the other would kind of break that tone. Yeah this is a Hunger Games fanfic, but breaking the tone that's been set would be really jarring so try and keep with what you're going with.

Anyway one last thing I didn't see any mention of Danny's cannon ringing. Now odds on this means nothing, but the smallest part of my brain thinks that he may not be dead, and is being held by the Capitol for something they have planned for later. I mean this is the Quell they're expected to come out with tons of epic twist. Food for thought maybe, but once again it's probably nothing :/

Anyway I'll go work on my Capitol tribute (COMPLEATLY FORGOT TO FINISH THAT XD) so I'll just say good chapter so far and please update soon.
DEDEBUG9 chapter 46 . 2/12/2013
Whisper :'(((( THAD MUST WIN
Buttons301 chapter 46 . 2/11/2013
That was so creative!
DEDEBUG9 chapter 45 . 2/4/2013
Mica's part was great. :D
Stop-IBegYou chapter 45 . 2/3/2013
I thought it was a great chapter.

"You still have that creepy shiny hair." Haha, yes. I love this girl.

That first part with Mica was's sad, it really is, with Dek dying Mica has to die...*sigh*. But Mica's got some guts write that out in nightlock juice.
Buttons301 chapter 45 . 2/3/2013
I love your writing!
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
[Peeta was never reaped – but Prim was. ]

Those two phrases have nothing to do with one another. Prim being reaped should have no bearing on Peeta because she's a girl. It wouldn't have affected Peeta if she was reaped or not.

[ a random, super-awkward boy was reaped and killed in the bloodbath.]

Before I even reached the end of the sentence I knew this poor, nameless kid was going to die. Try not to make it too obvious that kids who aren't the main cast don't matter and thus aren't people.

Anyway, the backstory could've been told in the narration itself.
DEDEBUG9 chapter 44 . 1/24/2013