Reviews for Only Time Will Tell: The 100th Hunger Games
DEDEBUG9 chapter 43 . 1/21/2013
Perfection.
messygreenroom chapter 40 . 1/20/2013
i read this story once and LOVED it except i couldn't find it again. too bad there's so many fanfics. but i found it again! i am so so so so happy because i just wanted to keep reading. it is a wonderful story.
MysteryGirl246 chapter 42 . 1/14/2013
I love your ideas of the sibling challenges! Your twists such as these are really making the story interesting so fantastic job! Just remember not to make this story too long or people will be put off from reading it! But this is good. Really good because I'm absorbed in reading this! Keep on the good work!

WOO ANOTHER SYOT! If you can pull another monster one, you, are amazing. I can't wait!

Sorry I haven't been reviewing recently by the way. .
Of Manga and Men chapter 42 . 1/5/2013
Update soon please! I love this story. I want to see what happens to the Brown family.

Gemini
DEDEBUG9 chapter 42 . 12/28/2012
SO. GOOD. I think it's getting a lot better now that there are less tributes still alive. :D ORANGE TEAM FTW
MM Lemons chapter 42 . 12/27/2012
Gretchen died so suddenly! And didn't even mourn Donnie's death! What a depressing finale of their love! D:
MM Lemons chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
*sniff* I hate to see my brain child die, but... IT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE! Thank you for making it so cute. Even if it was really sudden and weirdly not explained.
willbo chapter 42 . 12/25/2012
Things are picking up! We haven't had deaths in a while, and here we just lost 13 people plus Danny's glasses. So people are beginning to see through Cyei's act, huh? Can't wait to see how this will go. I'm sorta glad that so many tributes have died, because it had been hard to keep track of everyone.

Anyway, great chapter as usual, and thanks for updating so often! I have no idea how you are able to keep track of all those tributes.
Bowserboy129 chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
Dawwww that scean with Leia and Fallen was so adoribal! I wouldn't mind of they won over Danny

Speaking of Danny NOOOOOOO!

Ok first things first I wasn't expecting Faw to die. She and Danny appeared to be the leaders of their team so to see her take an early exit is a bit of a shock.

Now as for Danny's glasses... I'm just going to hope that he manages to get a sponser gift other wise he'll be screwed.
androidilenya chapter 42 . 12/23/2012
Welp, Shine killed an ally. Nice. And a lot of other deaths that I can't really remember but it was all well written. I'm glad Goldstar is still alive, I'm rooting for her. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Buttons301 chapter 40 . 12/22/2012
The first set of siblings came in 6th!
willbo chapter 41 . 12/17/2012
Ooh yay, new chapter! At first I thought the "sibling challenge" meant a sibling fight to the death. This is pretty creative. But are people still even trying to kill each other? The atmosphere seems so relaxed, haha.

Anyway, great chapter and I am eagerly awaiting more.
androidilenya chapter 41 . 12/8/2012
Everyone seems to be taking this so not-seriously. It's just kinda like, oh, let's go play a few games. Do some challenges. And if we get lower places, whatever. And they seem to be suceeding at these challenges very easily.
You ought to kill off a tone of people soon. There's far too many to keep track of.
Leia's cute, though. Liked her scene.
AspiringAuthor94 chapter 41 . 12/7/2012
Great chapter!
dreenalyse chapter 40 . 12/1/2012
Sorry I haven't been leaving reviews like I said I have!D: I've just been so busy!:( But I've got all weekend to catch up!- Woohoo!:D
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »