Reviews for Only Time Will Tell: The 100th Hunger Games
Bowserboy129 chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
Dawwww that scean with Leia and Fallen was so adoribal! I wouldn't mind of they won over Danny

Speaking of Danny NOOOOOOO!

Ok first things first I wasn't expecting Faw to die. She and Danny appeared to be the leaders of their team so to see her take an early exit is a bit of a shock.

Now as for Danny's glasses... I'm just going to hope that he manages to get a sponser gift other wise he'll be screwed.
androidilenya chapter 42 . 12/23/2012
Welp, Shine killed an ally. Nice. And a lot of other deaths that I can't really remember but it was all well written. I'm glad Goldstar is still alive, I'm rooting for her. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Buttons301 chapter 40 . 12/22/2012
The first set of siblings came in 6th!
willbo chapter 41 . 12/17/2012
Ooh yay, new chapter! At first I thought the "sibling challenge" meant a sibling fight to the death. This is pretty creative. But are people still even trying to kill each other? The atmosphere seems so relaxed, haha.

Anyway, great chapter and I am eagerly awaiting more.
androidilenya chapter 41 . 12/8/2012
Everyone seems to be taking this so not-seriously. It's just kinda like, oh, let's go play a few games. Do some challenges. And if we get lower places, whatever. And they seem to be suceeding at these challenges very easily.
You ought to kill off a tone of people soon. There's far too many to keep track of.
Leia's cute, though. Liked her scene.
TwihardForever18 chapter 41 . 12/7/2012
Great chapter!
thislittlemockingjay97 chapter 40 . 12/1/2012
Sorry I haven't been leaving reviews like I said I have!D: I've just been so busy!:( But I've got all weekend to catch up!- Woohoo!:D
Stop-IBegYou chapter 40 . 11/14/2012
Longer chapters are awesome!

This arena. Is so awesome...it's all high-tech and cool! I think this chapter was one of my favorites, really. And it's taking a minor break from killing and stuff...there's actually a whole lot of siblings in these Games. Part 2 will be interesting, too.

Just and FYI, you put 6th place for both the Hatch and Wayland twins. Unless you did that purposely...not sure.

Take your time, and congrats on both anniversaries! Being on FFN for a year is something to celebrate, and also this story's birthday.

Lucky! We lost power for almost 2 weeks (I think it was 12 or 13 days). Maybe we live in different areas. Ugh, it was so cold, wasn't it?
Rosiegirl52 chapter 40 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter can't wait for the next one and thanks for including Kate in there
androidilenya chapter 40 . 11/8/2012
Lots and lots of long chapters, huh? Well, I liked the twin's challenge, and the little thing with Mica dying of Dek does is cool, can't wait to see what you do with that. One thing: your little authors notes in the middle of the story are a bit distracting. So I might recommend you saying whatever you have to say at the beginning not in the middle of the story.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/1/2012
Classes at Hogwarts: Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Transfiguration, Divination, History of Magic, Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, Flying, Herbology, Arithmancy
willbo chapter 39 . 10/27/2012
I'm a month late. I always forget to check whether you've updated! Sorry. Anyway, the sibling challenge seems awesome. I'm anticipating it. And yes, I'm following your updates, however late I always am.
Randomcat1832 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
do ya mean this is the last hunger games or the last one for snow?
Randomcat1832 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hi there! This is great!
PS I'm a vegetarian too.
mAdz1824 chapter 39 . 10/8/2012
AMAZING CHAPTER! I can definitely see your improvements in writing this story. I'll PM this too, but I'd be happy to be your beta reader if you're gonna keep writing like this. One little thing though, I don't think that a sibling fight that had lasted for years would be able to diminish so quickly. That part could have used a little more depth. Other than that, I loved your chapter, and I'm anxious for the next one.
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »