Reviews for A Song of Earth and Fire
twinkubus chapter 29 . 2/1
I'm enjoying this and waiting for the next chapter
ShineInTheStorm chapter 29 . 6/29/2014
Just wanted to let you know that I'm totally still following this story! SO you should keep updating quickly :D

Great chapter as always!
Tarlorrak chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Usually I don't read futuristic stuff but this is really great!
LydiaTheTattooedLady chapter 26 . 8/9/2013
Love the conversation between Zelda and Ferron!
LydiaTheTattooedLady chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Wow. Amazing story!
I found this a couple of days ago, and have been glued to the computer ever since.
Love your writing!
I'm just a little sad that Sifu Fane doesn't seem to be mentioned anymore.. really liked her. Reminded me of Toph a little, is she supposed to be one of her descendants? Or is that just me hoping?
NyaPowa chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
Hello! Just discover your fic and it is really good. Your plot is as good as any, the characters are well balanced and the parallel with JJ Martins is really well-done. I just miss a POV from the Earth King on why he waited 10 years for revenge (or is this something else?) I would gladly take any further chaps. Thanks for sharing!
writingbrick chapter 25 . 5/29/2013
This story is really great and one I've been following religiously from the sidelines for a while now, and from your authors notes on this and other stories, if I give you a review in which I complain about your sporadic updates, I may be rewarded for my efforts, sooo update please :)
Spectre8 chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
Enjoying your story so far, can't wait till the nex chapter!
HueHueHue15 chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
"The Earth Kingdom bombed every major city and port in the Earth Kingdom a few days ago. "
I suppose you mean that the Earth Kingdom bombed the Fire Nation? I think that makes a little more sense...
Other than this, absolutely amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ShineInTheStorm chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
The words of House Tully! Yeeeeeah :]
GREAT chapter! Sora and Meira are so adorable I'm pretty much dying... I'm glad you actually listened to me and updated :D
So pleeeease do the same thing again and post the next chapter ASAP! (I'd love to see whats going on with Zelda, Ferron, and Terrin hint hint)
ShineInTheStorm chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Just busted through the rest of the chapters at lightning speed, and now I NEED YOU TO UPDATE. LIKE YESTERDAY. Especially since you haven't updated since January and it's already April... LET'S GO GO GOO! NEXT CHAPTER! :D
ShineInTheStorm chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
SO. Now that I've FINALLY gotten around to reviewing, I have to say I am DIGGIN' this story! I was a HUGE fan of The End of Hope/Mercy so I'm super happy to be reading more of your work! I'm also an avid Song of Ice and Fire fan and I'm REALLY impressed with the structure of your story with the different characters. I'm sensing a lot of Daenerys-like qualities with Taemin and I LOVE IT, and having a failure of an Avatar is hilariously awesome, I can't wait to see how Ferron grows throughout the story! :D
Ski October chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
I'm still reading the End of Mercy, I promise.
I'm just really bad at reviewing, being in my senior year of high school.

Just wanted to pop in to let you know I'm still here, still reading. And enjoying.
You're fantastic, your stories are fantastic. It's all fantastic.

Now I have something else to look forward to.
underlings chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
Very interesting—some insight into Sora's past, Worried!Meira, and then, more importantly: the converging storylines! I knew as soon as Ferron "bumped into the girl in the alley" that it was Zelda. Nice little interaction with her and Ferron and Terrin, and I also liked that you established a connection between Zelda and Ferron at the end there.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Narue really is ruled by his wife. Their thinking is entirely legitimate considering the political system they have. Hopefully they don't have to have another child.
Bet Freya is regretting her decision just a little bit. Though having somebody in the new Capital will be a very interesting take on things now.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »