Reviews for Truth or Dare?
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Very cute. :)
Hera chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aww it was so sweet!
nerdygirl1172 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
aaaaawwwwwwww adorable and cute i loved it
Hanna chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It was nice, but next time try maybe putting Bromley in there a bit more. good job though! :)
Florence chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very very good!please continue! with a lot of jokes, and romance!
IHeartCherik chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ok I seriously love this story. I like your style. You have a way with words. I am in the process of writing a story where the characters play a truth or dare game. I hope you'll be ok with that?
Aud2016 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I am so sad its done, could you...please...make another chapter? :D oh please...oh please, oh please, oh please! -(immitating the stupid cat from Open Season 2&3.)
Mrs.Winchester Dean's Wife chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Love it! :D please update soon!
harmony chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
after i saw the first movie i came straight here looking for this EXACT story

WONDERFUL

Leni chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Another cute behind-the-scenes oneshot. Adorable, especially with the boys growing up and Odette starting to clue in. :) Loved her revenge!
Miss Lexi Storm chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You should do the while summer. It would work really well.
DanniWasHere chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh! Brilliant! Just like you, I've recently gotten re-addicted to the Swan Princess, but now, I know what fanfic . net is and I can read more (like this amazing work right here)! I think I saw two minor typos...and that's it. No complaints here! I loved it! It was that perfect balance of cute and awkward that seemed to be an important feature in their earlier years. Wonderful! Amazing! Spectacular! *insert long string of adjective of the like* :D
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I really love your young Derek and Odette... I'd love to see more stories like this from you!
Nagi Magi chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Cute! It's adorable! 3
anon chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i would love it if you continued and added some steamy parts between them, this fanfic has alot of potential and alot to work with :)