Reviews for HZGG III
chae chapter 1 . 3/9
it is a very nice story...hopefully you will update it soon :) I also hate what happened with XYZ and YQ in HZGG 3 so I loove ur version much..it is way better than that heartbreaking HZGG 3. looking forward to more xiaojian and qing er scene
Rakene chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ive been looking for a fanfic like this! Thanks so much for writing this
cloundshadow chapter 43 . 11/13/2013
I have just read your story today, and I love it very much, I think it is way better than the original HZGGIII,
I just hope that you will continue your story, because it is really good.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/18/2013
i enjoyed your story a lot! i hope u will update soon!
babyangel1994dec chapter 43 . 7/13/2013
please update! your story is awesome! :)
TheNinjagoPegasister chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is really good! I always like HZGG.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 43 . 12/12/2012
I'm glad seeing that you finally updated because I really like this story. Sai Ya's reasoning is so good. I like how she can find a good explanation for each of the princess. I love reading how mature Xiao Yan Zi can be when she need to. It's good thing that Xiao Jian finally realize that despite of the misfortune about his parent's death, he's still lucky to have a family when he grew up while Xiao Yan Zi didn't.
And please.. IF there would be a political marriage, please don't let it with one of the four men or Qing Er. I don't like the idea of separating one of the four couple.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/6/2012
Nice chapter. I like the part whereby you describe how the 4 princesses represents the different facade of the emporor! :)
Leialyssa chapter 39 . 10/24/2012
I feel really upset that I did not notice this story earlier. Needless to say your story captured my heart completely! I love your plots and I love how well you juggled each character's appearance in the story without focusing too much on certain people (though, i'd be glad if there's more on yong qi and xiao yan zi!).

Indeed a refreshing story, reminding me so much of those awesome stories of hzgg (written by evil_rmm) in winglin. You're officially in my top 5 most favourite hzgg writer now :)

I love how you explore yong qi and xiao yan zi'a feelings and insecurities here without changing too much of their characters. I mean, xiao yan zi would not be xiao yan zi if she suddenly turns to qing er/zi wei-ish, right? I admit i enjoyed watching her maturing up under qing er's guidance.

And i love how you incorporated sai ya and er tai into the story as well. I was quite pissed that they were only mentioned once (or twice?) in hzgg3 and they didnt even come back for ee kang's funeral! Like seriously?

But anyway. I love how you managed to keep each character's traits very well. Very canon indeed. It made me think about yong qi's future in ruling as an emperor. I'm glad he and xiao yan zi cleared everything out. I love this chapter very much :)

And i dread of moving to the next chapter because i dont want to suddenly meet a cliffhanger. And since your last update was 4 months aho, i think i'm going to die if i have to wait any longer for the next update.

For that, please update soon :) awesome awesome awesome story you hv here!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/13/2012
I hope you will update soon. :)
Hana Yo chapter 42 . 8/23/2012
What a great fanfic , i must admit u did a very good job out of the HZGG fiction writer , a the wirter have their own thought and idea , me myself also write a HZGG fiction so i want to give u some idea on it hheheh...am not sure it is just me that find out u didnt give XYZ much line in this fiction , but i like how u write her character here , i hope u give more plot to Yongqi-XYZ couple , i finish ur fiction in one day , and i hope u to update soon dear.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 42 . 6/21/2012
I'm so glad seeing that you've updated this story..

Well, it seems that reality calls and they can't continue their holiday.. hope they'll be alright in Burma.

wait for you update again :)
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 40 . 6/5/2012
I really like the plot of this story. I am just kinda confuse why you short their name. I can understand those though.

I really like this story and really am waiting for the update.
x123123 chapter 33 . 2/7/2012
I just want to say, this is a really amazing job. I really love this story. I can't wait to read more. I did get a little confused on your pinyin though, you've made a few errors.

I have been browsing this site for a few years, mostly on and off and reviewed less than 10 stories but never made an account. Unfortunately your story won't let me review without an account ;)

Also you have me thinking of my barely written story and half baked plan I was writing several years ago but never throught of finishing nor publishing. It is a similar concept to yours, except I was doing both II and III. If I could dig it out again..
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 32 . 1/10/2012
I recently discovered your fan fiction. I like how your idea of bringing ET and SaiYa back. Your story is getting really interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.