Reviews for Timeless
Pokeevee57 chapter 11 . 5/29
So. Freaking. Awesome. The only thing that was difficult was that the POVs and flashbacks were not properly separated. It made it confusing to know who's point of view we were at it where a flashback ended or begun.

Otherwise, I absolutely loved this through and through. I stayed up all night reading this actually... I am looking forward to reading the next one. Because if this was great, that will be great too. Thank you. :)
Teamzie chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Look. I love the story but the small issue is that you gotten the 10th Doctor's personallity wrong / I couldn't read the parts with him in it without going.

"He wouldn't do that .."

Its a great story but it has slight issue's.

7/10
justafanboi chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
I really liked it. thanks for shareing your work.
FlashDevil chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
You really should label the plot if it's a flashback or a character's POV.
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Great work on this.

So awesome.

Keep at it.
RoninS636 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
This is brilliant! I'm more of an 11th fan but I could see that happening! You my dear sir are a genius!Oh my giddy aunt Allons-y reversing the flow of Geronimo! Any way nice job going to read promise now.
IwishIwasginger chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
does he receive the death penalty for being late?
JustAnotherGuy chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Dear ADdude,

I find your crossover of Doctor Who and the Haruhi Suzumiya series is quite good. :) However, I do hope that you re-read the whole thing again, as I found several places that are needed to be corrected; such as word errors and wrong placement/absence of punctuation in sentences. Also, there are a few places in the story that I don't get what is actually happening; like who's talking, marking of entrance of flashback in the story and basically a few parts that I don't even know what is going on.

I hope corrects will be made to the mistakes that had occurred. It was an enjoyable story and it can be better with more editing. ;)

p/s: I feel the way about your continuation story. I hope you continue it and repair the mistakes, if possible. :)
roxiepluto chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
This story was...AMAZING!

I never thought i would come across such a great crossover story! Every single character was in-character and it really was a story true to both of the worlds. And i loved how all of the techinical doctor speak was just as it would be in the show. And i adored how you depicted Kyon; true to himself, yet having grown from his adventures with the doctor; it was perfect.

I can't put into words how much i enjoyed this...the ending made me cry because i knew the story was over.

Thank you so much for writing this; you are an amazing author, and i will most definintely be reading the sequel
Xanbyr13 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
That was a great ending! I really like how you incorporate how the doctor visited all of his old companions. Can't wait to start reading the sequel. I only hope you can do justice to my favorite doctor
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
I just read the whole thing since yesterday afternoon! It was so good. Even after, I decided to check out the other story you mentioned that had a lot of similarities, but I didn't even finish chapter 2! I was just so disappointed since, even with all those similarities, yours was just done better! I couldn't stand their Kyon since I was so compelled by your version of him! I've already read chapter 1 of the sequel (I came back since I needed to tell you how awesome this story is) and can't wait for the next chapter!

Waiting...

~SWWAF
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
HOLY CRAP YOU KILLED KYON! WHAT THE HECK! YOU CAN'T JUST SPRING THAT ON SOMEONE! *gets hold of self* He's not really dead is he? Is he? Wow. The universe just lost the youngest master of the face palm ever. Oh! I know! Quick, bring him back in the next chapter! Yes! Bring Kyon back! Please?
Xanbyr13 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Haruhi finally knows the truth! Brilliant chapter this story is going great. Can't wait tower how it ends. Any plans for a sequel?
angelthatfell chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
I think Kyon is great especially that bit that the doctor said. I love the lightsaber part! It was sooo cool! and a sequel would be uber amazing if you can do it!
Shadow chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
"You will join the others." He says pointing the blaster to me, good I'm the biggest threat in the room, I'm ready for this and I don't want other people to get hurt.

"I don't think so." I tell him.

"You are ordered to. You have no recourse. You have no means to stop this unit.

I grab the sword out of the sheath that has been around me this whole time. "I've got this."

"Primitive weapon. It poses no threat."

"Really, let's see about that." I point the screwdriver to the sword. I hope the Doctor knows what he was talking about.

The metal blade changes from a glimmering silver to a incandescent green as it lights up. The Doctor gave me a light saber. I mean wow. Oh man. Sometimes I love that man. I really wanted one for Christmas and here I get to use it on a robot.

Best... Scene... In... The chapter