Reviews for Timeless
Teamplayer chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Look. I love the story but the small issue is that you gotten the 10th Doctor's personallity wrong / I couldn't read the parts with him in it without going.

"He wouldn't do that .."

Its a great story but it has slight issue's.

justafanboi chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
I really liked it. thanks for shareing your work.
FlashDevil chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
You really should label the plot if it's a flashback or a character's POV.
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Great work on this.

So awesome.

Keep at it.
RoninS636 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
This is brilliant! I'm more of an 11th fan but I could see that happening! You my dear sir are a genius!Oh my giddy aunt Allons-y reversing the flow of Geronimo! Any way nice job going to read promise now.
IwishIwasginger chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
does he receive the death penalty for being late?
JustAnotherGuy chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Dear ADdude,

I find your crossover of Doctor Who and the Haruhi Suzumiya series is quite good. :) However, I do hope that you re-read the whole thing again, as I found several places that are needed to be corrected; such as word errors and wrong placement/absence of punctuation in sentences. Also, there are a few places in the story that I don't get what is actually happening; like who's talking, marking of entrance of flashback in the story and basically a few parts that I don't even know what is going on.

I hope corrects will be made to the mistakes that had occurred. It was an enjoyable story and it can be better with more editing. ;)

p/s: I feel the way about your continuation story. I hope you continue it and repair the mistakes, if possible. :)
roxiepluto chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
This story was...AMAZING!

I never thought i would come across such a great crossover story! Every single character was in-character and it really was a story true to both of the worlds. And i loved how all of the techinical doctor speak was just as it would be in the show. And i adored how you depicted Kyon; true to himself, yet having grown from his adventures with the doctor; it was perfect.

I can't put into words how much i enjoyed this...the ending made me cry because i knew the story was over.

Thank you so much for writing this; you are an amazing author, and i will most definintely be reading the sequel
Xanbyr13 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
That was a great ending! I really like how you incorporate how the doctor visited all of his old companions. Can't wait to start reading the sequel. I only hope you can do justice to my favorite doctor
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
I just read the whole thing since yesterday afternoon! It was so good. Even after, I decided to check out the other story you mentioned that had a lot of similarities, but I didn't even finish chapter 2! I was just so disappointed since, even with all those similarities, yours was just done better! I couldn't stand their Kyon since I was so compelled by your version of him! I've already read chapter 1 of the sequel (I came back since I needed to tell you how awesome this story is) and can't wait for the next chapter!

BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
HOLY CRAP YOU KILLED KYON! WHAT THE HECK! YOU CAN'T JUST SPRING THAT ON SOMEONE! *gets hold of self* He's not really dead is he? Is he? Wow. The universe just lost the youngest master of the face palm ever. Oh! I know! Quick, bring him back in the next chapter! Yes! Bring Kyon back! Please?
Xanbyr13 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Haruhi finally knows the truth! Brilliant chapter this story is going great. Can't wait tower how it ends. Any plans for a sequel?
angelthatfell chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
I think Kyon is great especially that bit that the doctor said. I love the lightsaber part! It was sooo cool! and a sequel would be uber amazing if you can do it!
Shadow chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
"You will join the others." He says pointing the blaster to me, good I'm the biggest threat in the room, I'm ready for this and I don't want other people to get hurt.

"I don't think so." I tell him.

"You are ordered to. You have no recourse. You have no means to stop this unit.

I grab the sword out of the sheath that has been around me this whole time. "I've got this."

"Primitive weapon. It poses no threat."

"Really, let's see about that." I point the screwdriver to the sword. I hope the Doctor knows what he was talking about.

The metal blade changes from a glimmering silver to a incandescent green as it lights up. The Doctor gave me a light saber. I mean wow. Oh man. Sometimes I love that man. I really wanted one for Christmas and here I get to use it on a robot.

Best... Scene... In... The chapter