Reviews for Bring Me To Life SasoDei
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Nice fic! Sasori and Deidara not a pairing you see everyday. Oh yeah but sorry Deidara's mine *walks away with the blonde* Oh yeah what was up with the Sasuke part anyway?
NinjaDragonShiroku chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Im reviewing! Im reviewing! Don't kill gaara! Or itachi onii-san! Its good story!
Deisori-nanobug chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
what happened?
CrossXsivleR chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
...soooo confused...
The Fault In Our Asterisks chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OK, OK, OK, OK! No need to bring Itachi into the situation. Now just put the kunai down and I'll review.

I think you wrote Sasori's point of view perfectly. It sounded as if he was right beside me and having amazing yaoi sex with Deidara.

Yours Happily,

Cirellaveil
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Sasori! Deidara! You should all come back to life! ( I think the akatsuki may have comed back because of pain)
AkumaNoDanna chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
One small question: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT SASUKE AT THE END XD ? I seriously LOL'd, even though my thoughts were like WTF.

OMG, it's dedicated to me I feels so happy lolz I had like 50-50 (awesome/crappy) day yesterday and u made the bad 50 go away

There were about two mistakes in the lyrics (can't go unnoticed by me who's sang it hundreds of times) even though I know you didn't use the complete song.

You thought I saw, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold, should be

Without a soul, my spirit sleeping...

and there somewhere was one more, but pfft, who cares.

I LOVED IT! AND I DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK BECAUSE OF IT XD I'm not much of an expert on songfics so I can't really tell if you did anything wrong -.-'' sozzy. But still, I loved it
cthullu chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
T
Chillybean chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Soooo sad! Im crying in my kitchen :') I love and hate those types of endings, but this one i love more than hate