Reviews for Celes Ascending
Endlos Nacht chapter 12 . 5/2
I wish this was a complete story because it is simply fantastic and it shows your love of the game.
nanohaxfate chapter 12 . 2/4
I love to see more of terra/celes especially their feelings towards each other. Keep up the good work
Shern chapter 12 . 2/4
Keep this up. Hope to see more terra/celes feelings towards each other
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Good story you got there, looking forward for next chapter!
Yakumo the Wu chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Love this story; hope inspiration comes to you for future chapters! I'd hate for Celes and Terra to never get together...
Zephyr Moore chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
I can't even begin to express how much I love this story, it's easily my best FFVI rewrite. I never myself as a Celes/Terra shipper, but you've done a fantastic job with it here... you've basically ruined me for any other pairing XD.

Wonderful story, keep up the great work! :)
anonymystical chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
reading this story has brought back so many memories of this game. the winking. i loved it when they winked.
dan chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
I read it all in 4 days, I can only say(to summarize), that I love terra! she is all a love and a force of nature, the adore! I also love celes! ahhh this is the best story of FFVI that are here.

I hope you can continue it soon, and please forgive me if I wrote something wrong ... the english is not my thing :P
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
still... I have faith xD
Danielwain chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Hmhm, finally an update. I would also prefer it if you updated this story a little bit more frequently, but take all the time you need. I also quite enjoyed this chapter, though I fear the part of the game for fluffy scenes is coming to an end, if my memory doesn't betray me.,,
Xesphanite chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
At first, while I was looking over my mail I almost couldn't believe that there was an alert for this. After such a really bad day, this definitely brought a smile to my face. That was a really long wait you know.

Aww, Terra dislikes her blonde hair. Personally, I like her too with blonde hair while I cannot fathom Celes with black hair. At all. And Fang! I should've known. :)

I'm curious about what you'll do with the next scene. In-game, that's when the party meets Cid and Kefka with that stint about Celes as a spy and Locke believed it. Would there be the same drama there? Are you going to separate Celes and Terra again? Are they going to find what they are looking for? I can't wait for more. I'll be impatiently waiting for more!
chinpokoma chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
This is one of my favorite parts of the game. A lot of major plot points hit. :) Having Terra there to meet her father *in* the magitek factory has a ton of dramatic potential, and I love that Fang showed up as a Returner! (Now where is Lightning at...seeing her and Fang together could give Terra an epiphany, haha.)

I'm glad you skipped the robot combat before Kefka's scene with Ifrit and Shiva, and stifling their magical signatures is an interesting trick. I wonder if that will come back again sometime, hmm.

Looking forward to meeting Cid and Maduin and most of all the scene where Kefka congratulates his double-agent Celes...dun dun dun!
KM Rune chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
You updated! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

It was cool seeing you bring Fang back. Possible that Terra will get jealous of Celes and Fang's close friendship?
Jimbobob5536 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Yay! Pleasantly surprised to see an update of this in my inbox.

BlondeTerra and black hair Celes huh?
JonnyHandBags chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
You don't know how giddy and excited I got when this updated. I had been thinking about this story recently and was wondering when the next update would be. Anyways, great chapter! I can't for part 2 of the Magitek Factory.