Reviews for Celes Ascending
masspao chapter 12 . 3/23
Simplemente me atrapo este fic si el juego fue epico y aun lo sigue siendo esto me pone la piel erizada de lo increible que esta.

Siempre me ha parecido que terra y celes tenian esa quimica juntas no solo por su magia si no por sus experiencias y son tal para cual dioses adoro esta pareja en mi partidas siempre las juntaba y decia lo siento locke me caes bien pero ellas dos son la pareja destinada lastima que en aquella epoca los juegos no permitian nombrar las relaciones del mismo sexo cuando savemos que esta pareja es CANON o deberia cerlo XD. Tambien me agrada los toques de humor y sarcasmo entre celes,terra y artemisa por dios es como si se llevaran conociendose de por vida las tres xd.

Sigue asi que vas muy pero muy bien solo espero que mo dejes votada este fic porque seria una lastima y mas cuando no hay nada de ellas dos como pareja solo locke y celes y terra y edgar/sabin _.

Estare esperando la continuacion con esperanza y ahnelo de ver que pasara(inserte musica suspenso) XD.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
Just found this story and it's so good! Thank you so much for writing it! Will hope for miraculous updates in the future!
lalalei chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
I just found this story, and this chapter was the best XD I loved how you worked Zozo's quirkiness and menace into the story. The guy that called Sabin a wimp and said 'yes' when asked if he wanted a pounding cracked me up so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Oh man, I'm about three years late. But wow this was amazing. I'm heartbroken that you've stopped writing. There is like little to know ff6 Terra/Celes out there. This really was amazing
Majin Blues chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
I wish this was a complete story because it is simply fantastic and it shows your love of the game.
nanohaxfate chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
I love to see more of terra/celes especially their feelings towards each other. Keep up the good work
Shern chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Keep this up. Hope to see more terra/celes feelings towards each other
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Good story you got there, looking forward for next chapter!
Yakumo the Wu chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Love this story; hope inspiration comes to you for future chapters! I'd hate for Celes and Terra to never get together...
Zephyr Moore chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
I can't even begin to express how much I love this story, it's easily my best FFVI rewrite. I never myself as a Celes/Terra shipper, but you've done a fantastic job with it here... you've basically ruined me for any other pairing XD.

Wonderful story, keep up the great work! :)
anonymystical chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
reading this story has brought back so many memories of this game. the winking. i loved it when they winked.
dan chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
I read it all in 4 days, I can only say(to summarize), that I love terra! she is all a love and a force of nature, the adore! I also love celes! ahhh this is the best story of FFVI that are here.

I hope you can continue it soon, and please forgive me if I wrote something wrong ... the english is not my thing :P
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
still... I have faith xD
Nyria Waynes chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Hmhm, finally an update. I would also prefer it if you updated this story a little bit more frequently, but take all the time you need. I also quite enjoyed this chapter, though I fear the part of the game for fluffy scenes is coming to an end, if my memory doesn't betray me.,,
Xesphanite chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
At first, while I was looking over my mail I almost couldn't believe that there was an alert for this. After such a really bad day, this definitely brought a smile to my face. That was a really long wait you know.

Aww, Terra dislikes her blonde hair. Personally, I like her too with blonde hair while I cannot fathom Celes with black hair. At all. And Fang! I should've known. :)

I'm curious about what you'll do with the next scene. In-game, that's when the party meets Cid and Kefka with that stint about Celes as a spy and Locke believed it. Would there be the same drama there? Are you going to separate Celes and Terra again? Are they going to find what they are looking for? I can't wait for more. I'll be impatiently waiting for more!