Reviews for The Good Old Days
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Really good. Thank you for sharing it.
Belen09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oh, I love this story for personal reasons; when someone you love dies young -suddenly - there is no gentle release, no sweet regard of time - for years later when all the people you know think that perhaps you should be past the event - how can you explain to people who had no knowledge of love, that love was so important . . . thank you for this story . . .
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was beautiful!
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way your write and the images you create and yeah. Amazing.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Things this beautiful should not hurt this much. I can't review coherently because I'm busy sobbing my heart out - literally, it's painful and tragic and I blame you entirely. Fucking gorgeous.
chris chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
such a wonderful one. So, so beautifully done
221Btls chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
CC You. Are. Magnificent. Any additional comment would only dilute the reverence I have for your ability to make my heart and soul feel as full as it does after reading this piece.
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh that was lovely. Thank you for leaving it unsaid whether John goes first or not. I don't think I can bear the thought of them not being together. Reichenbach has just about killed me.
HekkuShun chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OMG WATERWORKS! D: its so sad I used up 1/4 of a tissue box. Yes call me dramatic but it's true.
Very great story.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my gosh I was so scared this was going to end with death. Thank you so much for not doing that. Your story is too lovely, and it's clear that they're going that way, but they have time.
Great job, very realistic, unflinching but not harsh. Very nice work.
scuttlesworth chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Jeepers creepers. What are you, evil? Trying to make me bawl? This is wonderfully written. And terribly sad.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I find it difficult to picture Sherlock as an old man. He's so young and brilliant in the series that I can't help but think he would burn himself out young. You can't take the risks he takes and expect to live a long life. Yet, if Sherlock lived to see his twilight years, I believe that he would come close to matching the description you have set out here.

It's very moving, and slightly depressing, but then again, so are all stories dealing with the slow, creeping death of old age.

Very nice. I hope you continue to write.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
:chocking back a sob: oh bloody hell, that was brilliant...utterly, utterly brilliant.
Audustaire chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I am entirely ashamed to admit that this had me crying- not the quiet, single artistic tear crying, either, but the ow-holy-god-my-soul-hurts crying. And then after I'd gotten myself back together and assured my roommate that a relative hadn't just died and that I was just insane, I wrote an angst poem for my creative writing class about becoming old and just how entirely depressing it is. I kept thinking that I should be happy, that look, they're old men still together after all these years! But god, no. That was just heartbreaking. Even more so (dare I say it?) than Alone On The Water. Guh. I think I might need s
Dimwit Cynic chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
God damn it. God. Just. Damn it.

I'm crying too hard to write a coherent review. Just. Aurgh. This was beautiful. Fuck you. God. Bravo.