Reviews for The Lion King: Does It Ever End
i prefer her eyes teal like in the 2019 remake
pawster.07 chapter 21 . 3/31/2018
Love the funny details!
heart.dramione chapter 13 . 1/16/2018
great ending! so loving all the characters personalities!
heart.dramione chapter 2 . 1/15/2018
love the story!
Toothless 1998 chapter 25 . 10/19/2017
Yep. This story was amazing! Probably my favorite of yours.
x-ephmrl-x chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
I loved this story so much! Though, I kinda did want Kopa to end up with Vitani. I guess "Acopa" works very well too. They're pretty cute together. Now I can't wait to go read the sequel!
x-ephmrl-x chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Kopa has always been my favorite. After Nala, of course. Then after Kopa it's Vitani, Simba, and Kovu. The other cubs are really great too.
x-ephmrl-x chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Dammit! I was sobbing all over the place! I had to turn the light off because I was video-chatting my friend and I couldn't let her see me cry. So I had to mute everything! Thank the gods for Malka and Tama! I just Had to review. Oh gods. I knew Sarabi was going to die because of the title of this chjapter, but I wasn't expecting THIS.
Annita chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Truly one of the most amazing fanfics I have ever read! Well to be honest... it is the MOST amazing! I looooooove Nala and I love how you show that Kiara admires her and looks up to her. I so much like the relationship between Nala and Simba, Simba really loves and cares about her and I am dissapointed they didn't show that in SP. Perfect character development and overall story! Well done!
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
Now that I have finally finished this story, I have to say it is amazing. It's wonderful seeing such a long epic Simba/Nala story. You have an amazing depth in each character and more characters than I could easily follow (as I am still fairly new to some of the non movie lion king characters and the additions of such well thought out OCs made me feel like I was out in the deep end there.) There were so many lions to get to know and it was fun reading about the different prides.

Another thing, your story is so close to feeling like it is professionally written its amazing and crazy. The only pitfall i see in your work is your spelling as sometimes I get a laugh out of seeing the wrong word or something oddly spelt. I’m not being mean here, but as someone who has issues with things like getting the right ‘their’ sometimes (and spelling in general) it just makes me smile when I see that not all amazing writers have matching spelling and grammar.

I just want to note though, I can see you have improved since writing this story. As much as this was an amazing piece of art, there were times I felt you were a little heavy (Acacia and her extreme change in personality at times whenever her cousin is around for example). I also think it would have been nice to have taken the odd moment in the battle scene to get a slightly more detailed birds eye view of what was going on and how things were going with the other prides in the attack.

Chapter specific comments:

SPLASH!

My oh so wonderful mate just push me into the waterhole and I’m thanking the kings over and over again that I had learned to swim. Once I reached the surface and my vision back to its norm, I noticed that Simba was not in the same spot and yet was running off in the distance.

From that point onwards was an especially great Simba/Nala scene that even though there was some conflict, the end made me crack up a little :)
It was good. The Splash made me think of the first movie when Simba pushed her in.

I can’t remember what chapter it was from (one of the last ones… i wish I could remember now..) but I almost fell off my chair from laughing too hard when when instead of singing one of the classic songs from the two first movies, Simba’s son goes away singing a song about in the jungle and I found the reactions from both parents hilarious. I just wish I could remember what chapter that was as I would totally read those parts again. Do know the part I'm talking about? The humour there was incredibly well crafted and executed and the fact that it was Simba/Nala and their cubs centered made it GOLD for me.

I’m not a fan of Vitani, so if she and Kopa had gotten together, that would have been a serious negative for me (i’m very picky with my shipping). But on a lighter note, despite how mean Acacia was to Vitani, I did like her and Kopa together. I get that the two girls bore a special dislike toward each other and it was nice to at least see times when they cooled it down a little.

The scenes soon after Nala (and Kiara) got captured and taken into that mad lions lair where he tried to get away with things with Nala had me on edge. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to keep going or not. But, your story was so gripping that I kept reading, unable to put it down until I knew what happened.
That to me is another indication of how amazing your writing talent is. There are stories that are easy to put down and there are good ones you want to keep going with, but I find the occasional story that is so good that no matter what, when the action starts, I can’t look away till its over. It was wonderful to see Kovu rescue them and that to me as a reader of your awesome fan fiction was a great reward for the risk of reading on though in full and not skipping ahead to find out the cheep and easy way what happened to Nala (as I don’t like any lion that isn’t Simba touching her).

Overall 10/10. I love it when an epic story lives up to the number of words the author has written for it.
You make me want to write some lion king too instead of continuing the My Little Pony epic I have going on called ‘Fall of the Rising’. But in the very least, for as long as you keep releasing Lion King stories, I am sure to read them as soon as I see them appear.

Now I get to go onto story number two :)
I look forward to the journey continuing.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Wow. Very strong chapter. So much sadness i was fighting back tears there. It was incredibly touching to read.
I like it, I just never saw the death of Sarabi coming..
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
What a wonderful story so far!

I like so many things you have done here so far in this crazy, epic story.

Simba and Nala in the jungle was a great small thing to bring up and I think they got up to antics that day in the jungle they were first reunited.

The conflict that is building up here makes me want to keep reading, even though I dont quite have the time at the moment. I'm really quite surprised that Zira is not yet kicked out of the pride lands though. She is a real pain

I really like Simba and Nala, the odd cute scene between them is wonderful to read and I have enjoyed the laughs earlier on in this story (most of which seemed to be at the couples expense). Although in the case of fighting, it would be cool to see Rafiki appearing as he would kick some serious evil lion butt.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
This is a great story love the plot and love all of the different point of views
Sherrylonglegs chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Sorry, I really dislike Acacia. She's so mean to Vitani. To me, Kopa should be with Vitani rather than Acacia. I don't think it's fair how Kopa doesn't even give Vit a chance. Other than that factor, I really liked this story.
Alieu5569 chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Awesomeness :D. When will Part 2 come I can't wait!:D. Hmmmm maybe The Blossom of Peace, The Emergence of Peace, wow these sound so laaame lol. Anyway good luck in Part 2 :D.