Reviews for Reason for the Fight
Elise chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This. Was. Perfect. I loved it. The characters were perfect, the dialogue was perfect, how do you even manage that?! Such a beautiful brotherly moment...
Sam's flashback in the graveyard is one of my favorite SPN moments and I always wondered whether Dean had asked Sammy about it...
I'm so happy you wrote this, and then again it's so sad because of everything Sam went through afterwards :( (I was actually listening to "Up in flames" from Coldplay when Sam said "He made up for it" (bloody brilliant line and placement btw) and I was like NONONOchangethesongNOW :O )
I've never truly thought this about a piece of fanfiction, but this should have been in the series.
SaliHall chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was good. It answered some questions.

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very good.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is really good. Short, sweet, and saying everything that needed to be said.
Shakari chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is a cute little drabble. And if you take into account Zachariah messing with Sam's heaven to never include Dean or family it's got to be reassuring for Dean to know that it was him that helped Sammy get control. That Sammy does love him.
krwlngmieskeen chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
AWESOME ONE-SHOT! I always wanted Dean to ask Sam about him, I mean... he's always been curious. I'd be damn curious about it, so why wouldn't Dean? You really captured them. Pretty nice!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/3/2011