Reviews for Oh My Gods
Beth chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Omg I have never laughed as much as that in my entire life...Why can't people do more about Stoick getting drunk more often absolutely priceless!
HiccupHaddockIII chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
Oh my gods.
This was hilarious.
XD XD
This was so funny. Haha. :)
Angryhenry chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
hilarious!
SkatingWithDragons chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
So, I was already a little teary eyed from the chapter, and then I read the last AN and start laughing so hard I'm tearing up again. Bravo. Few people can make my cry and laugh with the space if about two seconds between. xDDDDD
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
What... is THIS... *gestures to all of this story* - is there a plot here, because I'm just not getting it...
StorSpeaker chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Love this story
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
C.J. Young chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
OH MY GOSH, THIS IS SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS. YOU ARE LEGENDARY WITH THIS AND I HAD NO IDEA TOOTHLESS COULD MOONWALK
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
OMG, I don't think could have laughed my brains any harder than that. I think I litterallu broke my back form laughing so hard. I laughed so Much that I'm pretty sure my mm has to call 911 because she probably Tunis someone is dying in my room. Best Cahpter ever.
AlexJohnD chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
OMG Toothless drunk! I read this in a boring class and barely managed to contain my laughter! That, my good author, made my week!
Blak-Ice chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
This confused me...a lot. Lol. But I was glad to see on one of the notes that Hiccup (supposedly) did not kill Snoutlout...though its not like he didn't deserve it. Lol
Blak-Ice chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
I liked this a lot. I bet I know why Astrid is sleeping while Hiccup is not...Lol. Tiring her out...Lol. But I'm still a little confused on what happened with Snoutlout, but I'm sure that'll come up in the last chapter, right? Anyway, update soon.
some-silly-username chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
Great story, super funny! In fact, I was laughing so hard that my dog just gives me this weird look like "What the heck are you doing?" and I'm like "I'm laughing my butt off, what's it to you?" Yeah, I talk to my dog... One question, what happens to Snotlout? I didn't really understand the ending to the fight.
Wolf of IndigoRiver
Malbatorus chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
The end... what the hell is that funny as hell abomination?
Dark Shade 75 chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
A great chapter, as expected. but when you used the word 'immature', i think you meant to use 'premature'.