Reviews for A Goddess comes to Call
deathgeonous chapter 22 . 5/16
Ah, such fun. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
GeorgeTobor chapter 22 . 1/26/2012
There is a fic somewhere or there was one anyway where Mara escaped her service in hell by reincarnating as the daughter of Bell and K1. Sadly I can no longer find it.

This is just as great, thanks for writing posting and sharing it.
ZonaRose chapter 22 . 1/6/2011
This was GREAT. Loved it!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 22 . 9/5/2008
I don't have much knowledge of either series, but I can see a later fic where Nene and Skuld get to gether... heehee *hint hint nudge nudge* *grins...*
Vld chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
Oh, I hope Leon gets to be part of the action! The guy rocks!
Vld chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
Wait, wait. Hitomi... as in KANZAKI Hitomi? Resident medium and former lover of Van Fanel? I didn't think it was her at first, what with her NOT being dressed as a schoolgirl and having long hair, but how many tarot readers in anime go by that name? What's she doing with the enemy?
Vld chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
First appearance by Utena and Anthy, and they're not even named lol! I thought at first the place was The Locket, but there's no need of a membership card to enter the Locket, so... So far, I like this story.
Vld chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Oh, I so hope Clamp ACTUALLY manages to finish writing X! I heard the anime's end wasn't really up to much.
minako366 chapter 22 . 6/27/2006
Wow! Awsome story. This was a great crossover. I am usually a bit sceptical about crossovers, but I have to say that you have changed my mind. You did a wonderful job with this.

(\ /)

( . . )

0((")(")
J.D chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Hey, it's me, the guy that reviewed your BGC/Ghost in the Shell x-over. I didn't realize you were the author of "A Goddess Comes to Call" as well. I just wanted you to know that this is officially my favorite BGC fan fic. I've read it twice!
Rae chan1 chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
So many pairings! X.x I'll get it eventually. I like how the story keeps your attention! .

~Rae chan
Rae chan1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
What a cool idea for a story! BC and AMG is an AWESOME crossover!

Especially when Urd is chasing _girls_ and not _guys_.

~Rae chan
sdreamz chapter 22 . 10/9/2004
another great written story! .. i love long stories keeps u busy hehe ... keep up the good work!
GreyAB chapter 23 . 8/16/2003
This has been a lot of fun to read, the dynamic of the couples all worked well, and it just made it a very enjoyable story.

keep up the GREAT work.
Analogk37 chapter 21 . 2/24/2003
Looks like Quincy got his wish. for a quick death that is :P

It was entertaining to watch the story morph from one that started centered on Linna/Bell and wound up Sylia/Mara. and it actually seemed to work better because of it.

Well done!