Reviews for That's how I would kiss you
Ilcamp16 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was actually really good, in my opinion. You channeled the true spirit of Maggie. Good job! I liked the way you used the quotes form the book as well.
Animecookie13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
It was really good... do you have any experience with that... ;P Lol, I kid, but really good! I didn't know you liked this series!
Archangel of Persia chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love this couple and I really wished they'd got a better ending...still in my mind I imagine they would have eventually ended up together.
I honestly hadn't noticed all the kisses were in isabels perspective until you pointed it out. I thought your interpretation was wonderful and creative! Well done :)
Hisa-Ai chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Actually, I did notice that the kisses were told from Isabel's POV and it really bugged me. It's like, hello, Cole is there, too!

Cole became one of my absolute favorite characters after he was introduced. And him and Isabel became my favorite shipping from that series. I love Sam and Grace together, but you kind of already know what's gonna happen with them, whereas with Isabel and Cole, you don't always know where they're going or what's going to happen or what they're gonna do. They're both just so... You know? Anyway, I haven't read the books since Forever came out about a million years ago, but I was actually just thinking about them the other day and decided to check out what kind of fics are out there for the trilogy. I'm actually disappointed there aren't more than there are, but I suppose that can't be helped.

Anyway, awesome job with this. One of my favorite parts from "Forever", I think it was, was the part where Cole is all, "That's how I would kiss you if I loved you." And I've always wondered what COLE was thinking at that moment, so I was psyched when I saw you covered that one. So good job with this. I like it. Really, I do.

Keep writing!

Alex Blackwood chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Cliff Hanger ending! :) Good job, it spells Cole!
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 5/4/2012! This was great! Cole was an awesome character and I loved him and Isabel together and wished the book had more closure into what happened between them, Ya know? Did the live happily ever after?

You should definitely right more stuff from his point of view, your nailed him!
ilikedairy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
i liked it, thought it was pretty good. imo, you should continue writing c/i stories :3
LittleMoments24 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
this is adorable! i love isabel and cole, theyre so sweeet together(: ur a talented writer! dont ever stop writing! :D
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
wonderful job! You nailed Cole!
No Name chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
AWESOME Cole is my fav person in the story too very well done1
janeyxpanie chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Love this!
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i love cole! great story!
brujon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love how she, the nasty hard-headed one, is the one who unravels Cole. And you captured that. But I thought you were repeating too much of what was in the actual books. I don't think even Sam and Grace think exactly the same things when they're kissing like that. But I really liked it.
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved this! Great job, I think you really got into the feel of Cole and how he would feel about a lot of the stuff that happened between him and Isabel. I love these books and these two are my faves! Great job!