Reviews for The Stay
Mr. Arcticshadow chapter 25 . 5/29
*Begans to clap* Best Alice and Bella story. Hats off to you.
biological.experiment chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I almost expected a more morbid turnout where alice didnt make it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Argh Bella isn't interesting enough, her flaws - I like to an extent, but her weak willpower truly gets to me, she needs to be more anti-social, I do believe so personally or have a narcissistic tendency to rival Rosalie, now that would be good!
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
This was a great ending. I feel bad for Edward though
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
Its great that Alice and Bella finally told each other what they feel. I can't stop reading this story and that's how good it is
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Its kind of funny how Alice's mood changes out of nothing lol
Guest chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
This was such an interesting story I loved it.
natcityjp chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
I know u wrote thus a while ago but it was so sweet. I love HEA's. Great story.
Atsirk Enoh chapter 25 . 11/12/2013
I...don't really know what to say, my heart throbbed with each word I read. The was a very deep piece of work, I'm glad to have read this through.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
this is a very boring story it is giving me a headache trying to read it so to save my sanity I will be deleting it and moving on to a better one.
MissMonsters2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Late on the review, but it's okay!

I'm so sad this story is underrated because it's honestly one of the best Bellice fics I've read.

It was so real and raw. You weren't afraid to actually put Bella in a place that made her wrong and that is greatly appreciated.

I swear I will advertise this fic on my blog! (:

Thanks for the masterpiece! (:
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Well, that was good. I dont like drama or depressing fanfics but this one was okay in the end. Borderline downright depressing at time but... well, life is too sometimes so, it's okay i guess...

Thank you for it. Those two make an awesome pairing.
Ryuuken K chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
This story was wonderfully written and I loved the storyline. It is one of the best bellice stories I read. Thanks for the amazing read.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
All of your stories start off ambitious and wonderful but they always seem rushed and unfulfilling by the end. You're a good writer, but you really have to work on pacing.
illicitusvallis chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
A little lat to the game here but once again I am amazed at your work. I swear a tear wanted to fall in chapter 24. I was afraid it would end like some of your other work; not that your other work is bad, just darkly poetic that leaves one pretty damn sad. But in any case, hope you get some more work on here, I'd love to read it.