Reviews for The Stay
illicitusvallis chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
A little lat to the game here but once again I am amazed at your work. I swear a tear wanted to fall in chapter 24. I was afraid it would end like some of your other work; not that your other work is bad, just darkly poetic that leaves one pretty damn sad. But in any case, hope you get some more work on here, I'd love to read it.
amyisbad chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
Been on ff regularly for almost a year now. Just stumbled across this beautifully unique story today. It is in my mind truly one of the most original and engaging pieces to be found on this site. Perhaps this is the only aspect left unclear after reading it: Is the relationship between Bella and Alice really capable of functioning or is Bella still only looking for someone who is willing to both support her emotionally and simultaniously degrade her? Was that your intention, with the final sentance? Irregardless, astounding work and a round of applause.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4/2013
Amazing just amazing. You are such a good writer, don't stop you have talent. Thank you for this. I hope life will take you far, you damn well deserve it.
Tinysaur chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
wow. That was amazingly written and just pulled me in so far that I actually teared up at the end. That almost never happens. Loved this story :)
Lukillthemall chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
hnmm.. okay. where do I start?..
at first, I was really confused with this fic because I have.. hnm emotional problems. I found it funny to see a fic about it, and with my favorite ship I was happy because edward wasn't on it all the time!
then I hated jacob more than anything
and I loved jasper because of his.. I don't know, I just loved him. I loved alice too.
and rosalie, I can't help but love her. emmet is such a good guy.
bella was a little bit dumb. but come on we all are right..
I just can't tell you everything I felt during this fanfiction and I think.. I loved it a lot. I loved the way it ended and I wish it wouldn't end. I loved it so much I'm still crying- sobbing.
it also helped me with my own problems and I just wanna say fuck you I love you! ajklhfkjhasdf I love you and I loved this.
A2463 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love it!
HonesztDeniial chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I never review. But, seeing as I was completely sucked in from the very beginning, I just had to. I didn't once skim over a part of a chapter like I sometimes do. The emotion each character showed was so real it scared me; the dread I felt with each character as they went through their problems was intense. I had to remind myself this was just a story more than once. This is why I prefer the fan fiction to the real twilight series. Authors like you blow my mind.

Anyway, just had to get that out there. You rock.
Blue-Haired Siren chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
This was a sweet story, and very good. It combined the darkness of real life situations with the motto that the darkness doesn't always last. I loved everything, although in the beginning I wanted to shake Bella for being so oblivious to everything.
Seven chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I am not sure what, but does seem that something is going on.
Seven chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh man, looks like this isnt such a perfect hospital afterall.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
Very well written, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Lunaris-wind chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
This is an interesting idea, and it was executed well. Read it straight through just now and I'm happy I gave it a chance. I just wish we got to see more insight from Alice's mind, especially during the time between Ch. 24 and Ch. 25
Im a Skyscraper chapter 25 . 7/4/2012
Amazing work. I loved the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
You had me sobbing. This story was so emotional and so well written. I felt for all the characters even though we only really knew Bella's point of view. I'm still crying. I absolutely loved the plot line. It was so original. Please don't stop writing and continue to write wonderful fics. I really loved this story and hope you don't ever stop writing.
sweetdreams chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
This story was so well writen and soooo good! Its 3 something in the morning and i am going to read more of your stories!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »