Reviews for The Stay
Tinytimm chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
wow. That was amazingly written and just pulled me in so far that I actually teared up at the end. That almost never happens. Loved this story :)
Lukillthemall chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
hnmm.. okay. where do I start?..
at first, I was really confused with this fic because I have.. hnm emotional problems. I found it funny to see a fic about it, and with my favorite ship I was happy because edward wasn't on it all the time!
then I hated jacob more than anything
and I loved jasper because of his.. I don't know, I just loved him. I loved alice too.
and rosalie, I can't help but love her. emmet is such a good guy.
bella was a little bit dumb. but come on we all are right..
I just can't tell you everything I felt during this fanfiction and I think.. I loved it a lot. I loved the way it ended and I wish it wouldn't end. I loved it so much I'm still crying- sobbing.
it also helped me with my own problems and I just wanna say fuck you I love you! ajklhfkjhasdf I love you and I loved this.
A2463 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love it!
HonesztDeniial chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I never review. But, seeing as I was completely sucked in from the very beginning, I just had to. I didn't once skim over a part of a chapter like I sometimes do. The emotion each character showed was so real it scared me; the dread I felt with each character as they went through their problems was intense. I had to remind myself this was just a story more than once. This is why I prefer the fan fiction to the real twilight series. Authors like you blow my mind.

Anyway, just had to get that out there. You rock.
Blue-Haired Siren chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
This was a sweet story, and very good. It combined the darkness of real life situations with the motto that the darkness doesn't always last. I loved everything, although in the beginning I wanted to shake Bella for being so oblivious to everything.
Seven chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I am not sure what, but does seem that something is going on.
Seven chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh man, looks like this isnt such a perfect hospital afterall.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
Very well written, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Lunaris-wind chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
This is an interesting idea, and it was executed well. Read it straight through just now and I'm happy I gave it a chance. I just wish we got to see more insight from Alice's mind, especially during the time between Ch. 24 and Ch. 25
Im a Skyscraper chapter 25 . 7/4/2012
Amazing work. I loved the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
You had me sobbing. This story was so emotional and so well written. I felt for all the characters even though we only really knew Bella's point of view. I'm still crying. I absolutely loved the plot line. It was so original. Please don't stop writing and continue to write wonderful fics. I really loved this story and hope you don't ever stop writing.
sweetdreams chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
This story was so well writen and soooo good! Its 3 something in the morning and i am going to read more of your stories!
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 25 . 5/27/2012
yay! i finally decided to read this story again! well the rest of it. gotta say, it was fun/good .
Shrimp Mayo chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Finally, this is back My life is complete again.
Betsy Cavanaugh chapter 25 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I cannot even begin to comprehend why this story only has 34...35 reviews. Your institution setting is a breath of fresh air to, not only the Alice/Bella pairing, but to Twilight fanfiction itself. If you ever wanted to write a sequel that would be totally awesome.

Anyway, LOVED the story and keep writing!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »