Reviews for To Change One Thing
KrisG chapter 1 . 3/21
Wow, I really do like how you spin things. I started with Sail Smarter, went on to Mischief Managed, then Moved by the Law of Probability, Sword Dogs, Alternative Meetings...yeah, a quick perusal turned into binge-reading most of the things I have any fandom of.

You pulled me into a binge read. Until the migraine finally quit. You get all the trophies! (And a brownie)
Elyse chapter 1 . 2/28
XD great fun - lost count of how many times this story cracked me up lol wish it was a little longer though, kinda just rushes to an end. still good though :)
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 2/19
This was a fantastic read! I loved every second of it! You kept everyone in character, even with the changes you made and still let the Club do all their crazy stunts and shenanigans. Even with Haruhi a tad bit more sensible (although, I guess without the huge dept dangling over her head, she would be more certain of herself...) her interaction with the rest of the boys was very interesting and retained the same feeling as canon! :)

And Takashi and Haruhi make for such a sweet couple. :D
Skywroe chapter 1 . 2/15
Aww it was good, but it was too rushed. You didn't really show the developed love, just hints there of. So it just seemed really rushed, but I liked the changes in the story.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Nice
tirra.storm chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Aww.
Goddess Seshat chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Great story.
Dazed Ryo chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm desperately trying not to squeal and wake up the whole house! I love this story! One of the best OHSHC fanfics I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
The beach trip following the resort was a direct result of a comment Haruhi made while at the resort. Therefore, the beach trip should not have happened. I thought the rest of the story was well written. Good job.
SakuraFlowersFalling chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
this is so hecking cute omg
YunaNara chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how sweet. awesome story.
WatermelonExplosion chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was pretty! I was laughing within the first three paragraphs. The only part that confused me was the end, which was pretty instantaneous and surprised me, but it was still pretty! You're amazing!
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
*cries tears of happiness* that was soooo cute! I loved it!
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aww, I almost like this better than canon. Mori and Haruhi are adorable together. Great story!