Reviews for To Change One Thing
Princess Niki chapter 1 . 4/21
I think it was very cute. possibly a little rushed at the end but maybe I just wanted to see more. great work!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 3/31
I liked what you did to the Lobelia girls.
Great story!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 1/20
lovely...
linyasha chapter 1 . 1/2
SO GOOD YOU SHOULD PUT THIS ON ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN
safranbrod chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
SCREAM THIS IS PERFECT I WANNA CRY. WHY ISNT THIS THE CANON ONE ARGHHHHHHH!
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Aw! Its so cute and fluffy! *squee face*
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Excellent. I very much like how so much of the drama of the Host Club was skipped over in favor of dry humor.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
As much as I adore Ouran, and I do, I actually like this version a LOT better. I honestly always thought Haruhi was a judgemental bitch, but I adore Tadashi and Hani. This version makes me so happy, because Haruhi is a much better balanced individual. :)
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Love It.
Cheshire 2313 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Marvelous! This AU type story hit the spot on so many levels. I would have loved to see a bit more of this Haruhi in the manga. I thought that with her personality and intelligence that she would have stuck up for herself a bit more with the Host Club and all the antics they pulled. It still would have been amusing because, honestly, some of the things they did really didn't need to happen. The manga still would have been a hit, in my opinion, even if it laid off such far-fetched shenanigans and tuned it down a notch. Then again, that's just my opinion.

Again, I loved this version of them meeting at I think the ending is very fitting. Haruhi is still honest and curt/blunt. Hani is still cute and sweets-loving. And Takashi is still stoic, a guardian/protector type. A bit more talkative, but I gather it's because of Haruhi just a bit, which is really a good thing. I really did love this. I would have loved to find that you wrote a sequel to this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would enjoy it. Thanks for a great read.
RainyDayReader116 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
This is so good!
alqui chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
BLESS YOU FOR WRITING THIS. I love this fanfic to pieces!
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Delightful read.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
cuteness overload! this was so adorable! wish there was more!
bipbopbamlookatthatlamb24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016