Reviews for To Change One Thing
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 7/23
BLESS YOU FOR WRITING THIS. I love this fanfic to pieces!
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/16
Delightful read.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 6/27
cuteness overload! this was so adorable! wish there was more!
bipbopbamlookatthatlamb24 chapter 1 . 6/12
That...was so adorable.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 5/23
Ugh, I love Mori-senpai so much! I think he doesn't get enough love really
Mori-senpai for life!
baker.clara22 chapter 1 . 3/1
I actually enjoyed this way more than the show, if that's even possible. Especially the part where Benio got curb stomped by Haruhi's dad. The only thing I kind of miss is Kasanoda. I dunno, I liked him.
TracesOfFreedom chapter 1 . 2/6
eeeehhh? that's it?
I was so enraptured by the story and you just end it like that...
oh well..
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 1/23
...what, that's it? I must admit, I laughed out loud at the end because I couldn't believe the story ended so abruptly like that. It almost seems ridiculous. But oh well, at least it was cute. I just wish you added a little something...more...to make the transition to the end more cleaner. Thumbs up to you anyhow.
FireRebel chapter 1 . 1/8
I like it. Definitely a different and interesting twist. Thumbs up. Unique but still interesting. A pleasure to read.
can't say chapter 1 . 1/4
.GOD! soooooo cute! i mean like i never knew it would be this cute!
momocolady chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Beautiful story! I thought this was just going to be a short oneshot, but was very happy that it was much longer than that! Very well done!
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Omg I love it! More Moro Haruhi please!
lazyyoyo chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
now i see why this is the second most popular OHHC fanfic!
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I absolutely /love/ this! I like how you as the author saw through the little plotholes in canon and fixed them /logic/. I also love the Haruhi x Mori ship (though I'm more of a TamaHaru shipper to be honest)

I was a bit sad that in this AU she isn't as close to the other members, but I guess it can't be helped. Mori's confession was sweet, though I didn't really think he'd fall in love with her that quickly. Then again, it might just be me.

Anyway, good job! This was an excellent read :)