Reviews for In His Arms
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was very cute, and I always like reading about rare characters/pairings; I liked that one of them accidentally flew into the other one during quidditch try-outs, too, haha.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow! What a wonderful read. For two characters I know next to nothing about, I found myself thoroughly enjoying it (and was like 'awwww' when Justin semi-proposed).

I wrote down as I read what I thought of it:

I thought beginning with Sue remembering everything he had said to her was really sweet and it had me drawn in instantly.

Your description of Sue at the beginning was also really good. She was a mess after losing Justin and I could see it clearly in my mind (especially as she isn't really mentioned in the books). It was the same when Justin reappeared. Great effort!

Setting it straight after the Battle, I thought was a brilliant idea. You wrote it well and you wrote the line into the fic quite well too (although it wasn't the whole thing).

I'm not sure if you did it intentionally or not, but I really liked how you made out in the beginning as if he had just ditched her, only to discover he left to protect her. Maybe it was just me not picking up on that...

The ending was cute. You wrote it really well and it was nice and fluffy, which was the whole idea.

Spelling and grammar was good for the majority of the fic too! I think I noticed two errors, but they weren't big ones, so well done on that front!

You made me love a pairing I was a bit unsure about. If you want, message me and I will send you your marks.