Reviews for Never Change
filmgurl2008 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is one of the best -if not THE best- fics I have ever read, and I don't just mean Destiel or Supernatural fics, I mean out of them all. This first chapter is totally breaking my heart, and I can see this is how it would have turned out for them in the show. . .and it's really upsetting but brilliant at the same time.
I don't want to read chap 2 now because I'm worried I'm actually going to cry, but I have to at the same time :'(
Well done for writting something so great.
Dolorous Doll chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow this story is heart wrenchingly beautiful. The emotions pronounced in it are so raw and realistic I literally said ‘aww’ aloud several times.

I always feel incredibly disheartened when good stories such as this are lacking reviews because they deserve them.

The punctuality is great, I found some grammar mistakes but that’s understandable – I always have loads in mine – it’s incredibly easy to miss them regardless I like your take on the years Sam and Dean were separated.

Dean and Castiel’s growing relationship and the inevitable end was beautifully tragic.

It really is such a lovely story and I especially liked reading it from a first person point of view, it provides the reader with this intimacy that you can easily relate too.

Anyway long ass review.

Thanks for the read.

Dolorous Doll x
Souless666 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Good thing for Cass Dean decided to not go down that road all on his own.

Nice retelling.