Reviews for Happy Birthday Seto Kaiba!
Sheesh. All of that effort, and the guy conks out? Not a very good "thank you". Oh, well.
RosaPompadour chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was a hot birthday present ! Really great fic ! _
lovemondotrasho chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh my god. That has to be one of the hottest things I have ever read in my life. Yami is already like walking sex. Then there's Kaiba and Isis and now it's a threesome. A very very electric threesome. *fans self*

I loved the way this was written and how everyone was so in character. I loved how Yami was such a sadist in this. The knife bit has to be one of my favorite parts in this fic.

Poor Kaiba. He has literally been "fucked to death". Well. I can't really say he didn't enjoy it. He seemed VERY excited. I liked how the ending was sweet. It's nice to have a bit of a breather after all of that... Sex. lol.

Great oneshot!

-lovemondotrasho
YamiToMangaka chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
O.O ...Holy Crap. I not usually one for Isis and Seto, or even Seto and Yami, but... WOW! You did amazingly well with this!
Lynny-the-Fool chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
So are you going to write more things like this, or are you going to leave me hanging? lol
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ha! Best birthday present ever for Seto! ;)
Rain K-IRY chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Simply...LOVED IT! I'd say you aced it ;) ...
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is pure gold! I loved it so much! I think that you should write something like this that you can publish and make money on. It would be so hot!
Skysilver chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Only one thing I can say, AWESOME.
Zoelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Totally risque and totally worth the read. Awesome! And happy birthday to you!

(Funny enough the delight of this story makes me feel like it's my birthday. Thanks!)
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Lol "speaking of topping" lol

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO LEMMIE DID IT! SHE DID IT SHE DID IT!

And Harpies Burp Day, Lemmie!

THANK U THANK U THANK U! Super hawt and delish! And deeeevious. Lol tho I totally saw your Kura in Yami when he went for the knife. But I liked the suggestion of the things Yami would do to Kaiba with that knife if Isis wasn't there 3 yami's taunting to Kaiba and making him cry out n writhe ahhhhhh isn't that an ego booster!

The image of Yami in Kaiba while still being able to fondle Isis is hawt.

THE KISSING! I've already told u ho much I duh the cum-kiss lol yummmm. And the triple kiss was so hot hot hot. The way Seto's hesitant actions were described were great heehee.

The opening of the lube made me giggle cuz it got Kaiba on alert like WUT! THAT'S GOIN ISNIDE ME? I'M BEING UKED BY MY ARCHRIVAL? Lol

Ima read it again, tho I've read it over already anyway. But woman...WHERE ARE YOUR COMMAS?

Wheeeee this was such a hot story. _

So whatcha doin for ur bday? Gettin a chicken box?

THANX AGAIN LEMMIE!
Seto's butterfly chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
WOAH. 'nuff said.
Wandering Prophecy chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
You're just updating a lot aren't ya? Which is awesome, finally some GOOD fanfiction! :3

I was not expecting this...I remember Mel showed the beginning of it to me a long time ago...so I was like 'Hey I remember this!' But the rest of it was...wow!

For a first time writing bout a threesome...well done And Seto's reactions were great! He finally got owned, by two awesome Egyptians

*still waiting for MiJack* XD

But this really good...pfft it's always Seto's birthday with Isis around ;3
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
OH DEAR RA! that was absolutely amazing! oh my gosh it was delicious i was smiling the whole time which led to many questions from my mother. lmfao my gosh... yami is a fucking sex god. as is isis. anyway, i loved it dear! 3
mangaanime chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Surprising but good! I want to see one where Isis is on the reviving in from both of them, maybe on her birthday or just a treat to your fans :D woo threesomes! :D