Reviews for 5 Cliches That Didn't Lead To A Kiss and 1 That Di
Gagsy chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Sickly sweet in the most wonderful way.

These kind of fics, with number of times that hasn't happened and one time it did have always been my favourite. And this one is just lovely. So feel good. Thank you.
Greenstuff chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
That was such fun to read. Perfect slow burn to the very sweet and not entirely cliche ending. all around awesome. Especially loved "observant-Abed" that part made me chuckle. Your characters are bang on as well which is hard to do in this fandom. Thanks for writing this!
Annber03 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Ha, thanks for the little fill-in at the end-my movie knowledge is hit and miss sometimes.

This was fantastic. I loved the way you built up all the tension in the first 5 chapters-even though I knew they weren't going to kiss because of the title, I was still sitting there going, "Yes...?", getting all excited...and then you pop my enthusiasm bubble :p.

The dunk tank idea and the Greendale speedos with the logo appropriately placed-okay, all of that HAS to be part of a real life "Community" episode, god willing that the show continue on. That was absolutely hysterical and genius.

And once again, as is always the case, I would KILL to be Annie. So many moments in here, the thoughts she had (wet Jeff in a speedo, HELL, yes), the almost kisses, that makeout on the bed (HOT)...yeah, I kept trying to pretend I was her like you wouldn't believe. So that pushed all the right buttons for me, too.

Cute, funny, sweet, sexy-can't go wrong with that combo. Loved this story.
DI4W chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Awesome. Loved every chapter, every UST filled moment. Chapter 6 is easily the best; a great resolution.
JA fan chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
I loved this so much. I thought the part where you summed up Jeff's reasoning for his back-and-forth feelings for Annie was excellent; how he wanted her but he couldn't have her, shouldn't have her, could have her etc...this is exactly their problem on the show. Now that Annie is 21, Jeff is running out of excuses. I can't wait to see that part play out on the show.

Loved all the movie references, and the kissing. 40 minute make-outs pretty much made up for the non-kisses in the last 5 chapters! Can't wait to read more of your J/A fics!
lunamoonk chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Please finish it? pretty please?
Atellix chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Oh, this is SO GOOD! Please tell me that more is coming VERY soon! :)
mrphishie chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Eee! I love this so far! Keep up the awesome work!
mustdecide chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This fic rocks! :)

please update soon!
shopgirl909 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Looking forward to more!
minalba chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Love this concept. Great dialogue and characterization, and you create great tension between Jeff and Annie. Looking forward to the next chapter!
hso104 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I laughed out loud during their slap fight. Could actually see that happening:-) Can't wait to read more!
craigy fergs chapter 1 . 11/4/2011